Im a pretty happy person, Love my Z10. Just leave and take your idiocy with you.
    But it's true. People complain alot at Crackberry. I've not one of them. My Z10 has worked perfectly fine since day one. I've seen days where 4 out of 6 top trending topics here have been negative post about hating Blackberry or Z10.
    06-10-13 02:53 PM
    Unfortunately you can't please everyone. I love my Z10, but there are a number of people who don't, not many I'm sure, but those are always the ones who are the most vocal. Every industry is that way, people are way more likely to complain than to sing a products praises. I will not switch to iOS, no matter what they put out as long as BB10 exists. People need to be happy, and why would you buy a phone you don't like just to bash it. That's the kind of immaturity that a true BlackBerry user doesn't need. Grow up and use your communications powerhouse that is BB10, or move along. Those of us who appreciate what BlackBerry has accomplished will stick around. Let Apple have the negative people.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 02:55 PM
    Steve Jobs is that you??

Posted via Z10
    Yes. Boo.

We're the least satisfied costumers?-casper-friendly-ghost-3.jpg
    Spawn12 and brout like this.
    06-10-13 03:04 PM
    Must be an old study for BBOS!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 03:09 PM
    Yes. Boo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Casper-Friendly-Ghost-3.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	170481
    Too soon?

Posted via CB10
    Dzyen likes this.
    06-10-13 03:12 PM
    But it's true. People complain alot at Crackberry.
    There are very few people who get up in the morning, unplug their phone and think about how it is about time to create an account on an internet forum and make a thread on how happy they are with this particular phone.
    If you create an account, most of the time it is because you have a problem. And if you have a problem, you are first of all unhappy. So you complain.
    Just google "iphone battery sucks". Tons of posts.

The other aspect is, of course we are with a new os. So things need to be ironed out. So it is hard to be "very" satisfied. Most current bb users are propably somewhere between "cautiously optimistic" and "satisfied".

Lastly, it is a statistic. Wait till the end of the year and I bet you will get a nice graph showing blackberry topping the "highest percentage of user base growth" or something.
    M Ress and Masahiro like this.
    06-10-13 03:13 PM
    I think Blackberry users sampled here at Crackberry are some of the most unhappy mobile users.
    I see your point, but I actually think BB has the MOST satisfied customers based on CB.
    06-10-13 03:14 PM
    The numbers might actually be accurate. These numbers are only based in the US. Depending on when this was taken, this could be very true. I'd bet they were taken before the Q10 released in the states. Almost every BB owner on Sprint isn't satisfied, including me since I'm still on my 9650 :/.
    06-10-13 03:17 PM
    I don't get my next upgrade until Feb! Wish I would have just gotten the iPhone 5 rather than give BlackBerry one last chance.

My mistake. Shouldn't have believed in BlackBerry after the PlayBook fiasco.

Oh well, I have iPad 4 to get used to the ios7 until feb

Posted via CB10
    Let us know how you manage to get an upgrade a year after the Z10 came out?

Why people believe in apple after what they do. faulty entena iphone 4 they say you're holding it wrong (my cousin has one and still drops calls constanly). security issues you didnt impement it properly. Why people think apple always takes care of their customers is beyond me as if there is a problem its the users fault always. Why people accept mediocrity from a company that is suppose to be an industry leader is beyond me.

Go back to your iphone obviously you dont have the capacity for a BlackBerry product.
    06-10-13 03:21 PM
    "They can make statistics to prove anything, 80% of people know that." ~Homer Simpson
    dannejanne and M Ress like this.
    06-10-13 03:21 PM
    Obviously. The BlackBerry experience is very poor.

Can't wait to trade up my z10 for the newest ios7 device in Feb.

Posted via CB10
    No clue what your expectations were but clearly your not coming from the BlackBerry land of old. Where spinning clocks, freezing OS operation and battery pulls were considered normal for a BlackBerry user. No way I would have put up with that **** from my flip phone days!

BB10 phones are a God sent and I'm loving this phone! In fact, out of my 13 years working in the telecommunications sector, the only other phone I hold dear, was my Sanyo 10/4 push to talk. That was a solid phone and never, not once did it let me down. My Z10 thus far, is on pace to give me the same user experience.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-10-13 03:38 PM
    Let us know how you manage to get an upgrade a year after the Z10 came out?

Go back to your iphone obviously you dont have the capacity for a BlackBerry product.
    My carrier plan (Baka-bell, OECTA employee group) allows me to have yearly updates on my phone. It's the only reason I gave the Z10 a chance. I wouldn't be stuck with this phone for 3 years if.you paid me!

Also, I had a curve and then a torch. Switched to iPhone 4s and then to z10.

I only gave BlackBerry a chance because I live in Waterloo. But they have obviously failed.... again.

I haven't tried android (looks good) but I enjoy the ios experience and will be going back.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 04:00 PM
    Whether the data is from legacy BBOS or BlackBerry 10 users, both have/had problems with equal complaints.
    Every platform has problems. Saying there's "equal complaints" is not based on any factual reality, nor any available data. At best, you can say that's your perception.
    There is lots of info out there that the overall experience from BB10 is considered positive by a majority of users.

I will admit that I just don't know...

The reality: NOBODY can evaluate BB10 user satisfaction accurately yet. Maybe in 6 months, or early next year, we can have a decent picture. One of the big 4 US carriers hasn't even released a device yet!

This post isn't pro-BB10. It's just logical: if you care what people think about BB10, we'll find out once a larger core of users have had the opportunity to try it.

Or I can make up stats too...
    06-10-13 04:09 PM
    But they have obviously failed.... again.

I haven't tried android (looks good) but I enjoy the ios experience and will be going back.
    I don't understand why people need to make these statements. They haven't failed, and there's nothing "obvious" about it.

If you don't like it, or if the shortcomings of BB10 cross off too many items on your personal must-have features list, then that's cool. There are 4 major smartphone platforms. Choose what you like best!

Guess what? BB10 can be a huge runaway hit, and you may still not like it. That doesn't mean you're dumb, or that others are smarter, or anything of the sort!
    Hopefully you gave it a shot with an open mind, and tried to research if there were things you didn't know that might be "game changers" for you.

You tried it out, and you didn't like it. Period. Nobody can ask any more of you.
    So why not leave it at that?
    06-10-13 04:15 PM
    You tried it out, and you didn't like it. Period. Nobody can ask any more of you.
    You already know why he won't leave it at that. So why bother asking. I see too many people getting annoyed over these threads and I joined in and regret it. Let's not feed the people who come here and innocently proclaim that Apple is back because of these announcements and that they can finally get rid of their BB10. We know what they are trying to do so why feed it? It makes us look bad.
    06-10-13 04:52 PM
    Never happy with the costumes I make ;-)
    yelmonster likes this.
    06-10-13 05:06 PM
    So basically Apple is telling their crowd that they're the most satisfied ones? Yeah well...

Posted via CB10
    brout likes this.
    06-10-13 05:11 PM
    Statistics are easily misinterpreted.

Maybe the blackberry customers would be even less satisfied if they were on iOS. And the all the iPhone users would be 100% satisfied on blackberry.

Posted via CB10 & Z10 abuser
    06-10-13 05:41 PM
    But iphone users are easily satisfied from what i have seen and known of them, they like their stuff to be easy to use and not require too much brainpower.

A friend of mine recently bought the S4 and was raging because he found it so difficult to use...when he was ranting about it, i just laughed and said go back to your iphone5 as it seems to fit your brain capacity...problem solved.[/QUOTE]

Jobs new exactly who his target market was. College kids who are so drugged and boozed up that they can not rub two live brain cells together. So Apple products are perfect simplistic toys they can handle.
    06-10-13 05:56 PM
    We may suck, but at least we don't swallow.

Posted via CB10
    I spit!

Posted via CB10
    hahahahahahhahaaaaaaa
    06-10-13 05:58 PM
    Attachment 170442

Posted via CB10
    Ohhh maaaan, now ah felz turible! Arvy theen wuz goon gud till now. Caint argew fax, demz da fax! awwwwmaaan!
    06-10-13 06:05 PM
    I spit!

Posted via CB10
    I spew!
    06-10-13 06:12 PM
    The way they show stats are so skewed, like they said 35% of mac users updated to the latest OS vs the 10% of PC users that went to windows 8.
    But 10% of Microsoft computer share is probably bigger than 35% of apples

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 06:16 PM
    Remember BlackBerry is in a rebuilding stage and it's going to take a while to get their former customer base back and with new customers and great products come good customer satisfaction numbers, basic business folks no matter what country your from.

Posted via CB10 from my z10 on T Mobile USA
    06-10-13 06:29 PM
    I don't understand why people need to make these statements. They haven't failed, and there's nothing "obvious" about it.

If you don't like it, or if the shortcomings of BB10 cross off too many items on your personal must-have features list, then that's cool. There are 4 major smartphone platforms. Choose what you like best!

Guess what? BB10 can be a huge runaway hit, and you may still not like it. That doesn't mean you're dumb, or that others are smarter, or anything of the sort!
    Hopefully you gave it a shot with an open mind, and tried to research if there were things you didn't know that might be "game changers" for you.

He is seeking confirmation that he is right. He wants to see that there are other people who agree with him. Or he is just stirring the s***. At any rate he is entitled to his opinion.
    06-10-13 06:29 PM
50 12