Went to the art store as I'm fed up waiting for the HTC one that is getting delayed left and right I played with the z10 for about half an hour and I loved it. Bought it immediately and am now enjoying. The seamless transitions with the hub and gestures amazing. I love how you never feel to far from your home screen or notifications unlike android and ios.

Anyone have some tips and apps worthy of a download? Hope to enjoy this phone for a long time. The keyboard is also amazing

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 04:24 PM
    Congrats! I can't wait to get mine

Edit: even though I don't have the Z10 yet, I have a 9900 and use BlackBerry Travel quite extensively. If you fly often, BlackBerry Travel is a must download! I was SO relieved when it finally made it in to app world for BB10
    03-23-13 04:27 PM
    Enjoy.
    Neutron music player and Wisepilot if you travel a lot. I also side loaded Netflix.
    03-23-13 04:27 PM
    You will probably want to install a different map system. In Blackberry world in the search section type "maps". You will need to touch the arrow at the right to view all 1400 plus offerings. I choose the Magellan Compass maps. Exceptional! Enjoy!
    03-23-13 04:29 PM
    Went to the art store as I'm fed up waiting for the HTC one that is getting delayed left and right I played with the z10 for about half an hour and I loved it. Bought it immediately and am now enjoying. The seamless transitions with the hub and gestures amazing. I love how you never feel to far from your home screen or notifications unlike android and ios.

Anyone have some tips and apps worthy of a download? Hope to enjoy this phone for a long time. The keyboard is also amazing

Posted via CB10
    Congrats and welcome! What kind of apps are you looking for, beyond the main ones? Spotcast is a new BB Yelp alternative... Eventseekr, Gasbuddy, Hub++, Neutron MP (for music), PlayCloud, Stuff I Need, Whip, SayIt, PageOnce, Flixster, Nobex. Anyway, that's a start. Enjoy!
    03-23-13 04:40 PM
    Thanks all. I'm loving this screen and phone itself . Even better than the I phone screen

This is the perfect Os for me it just needs a few more apps and it'll dominate

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 04:42 PM
    FYI ....I hope you're able to get a strong signal where you are. If you do, you'll notice the browser is crazy fast. In case you use Google maps, feel free to go thru the browse. You have full functionality and experience as iOS. Pinch to zoom, street view, traffic...makes a separate app completely unnecessary.
    03-23-13 04:51 PM
    Keep an eye on battery drain after you've installed it. (BB Travel). We seem to notice this release version accelerates battery drain. Hopefully they'll address with an update. I will download it when I need to travel.
    03-23-13 04:59 PM
    Yes the browser is amazing. The whole flow of the phone is seem less i can't put it down

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 05:00 PM
    Also why do people complain about the Facebook app? To me it is the same as the other versions on Android and ios

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 05:07 PM
    I'm on Verizon but decided to visit an AT&T to check out the Z10,,, Love it and can't wait for Verizon release date...
    03-23-13 05:09 PM
    Enjoy it, it's an excellent phone, i will keep waiting for the HTC One though.
    03-23-13 05:15 PM
    Enjoy it, it's an excellent phone, i will keep waiting for the HTC One though.
    Knowing how I switch phones I probably will to lol

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:56 AM
    I was also waiting for the HTC one but very happy on my Z10 purchase. Enjoy yours! Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    shads77 likes this.
    03-24-13 03:31 AM