Weird dim issue
I don't know if this issue is specific to my own device however when I tap on something, the screen sort of dims a bit then reverts back to the previous state of brightness... its as if when the screen dims the phone is in the process of loading something
Anyone else getting this?
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10Had: 8700g, 9000, 8220, 9500, 8110, 9520, 8520, 8800, 9800, 9000 (again..), 9300, 8900, 9780, 9810
Have: Blackberry Z10 16GB in Black
Now wishing for PlayBook 3G with BB10...
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-15-2013, 12:24 PM #2
- 374 Posts
I used to think something was wrong. I found out it was the auto-dimming battery-saving feature. As said, it was put their to save battery. It changes the brightness of your screen when you change what you're doing. You can normally find it in display settings.Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
- By sniffs in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:01 AM
- By kmans in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2008, 02:20 PM
- By knottshawk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-29-2008, 06:00 AM
- By Rdaex in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2008, 08:56 PM
- By davisdh in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2007, 08:44 AM