- 03-08-13, 06:32 AM #2
Long press on the notification that you want to delete, when the menu slides over from the right press the icon that's a grey box with a checkmark, then you can select multiple and delete.
From the notifications section in the hub, long press on the date. When the menu slides over press delete, it will delete everything below the bar that you're selecting.
Posted via CB10 from my Z
- By eyceburg11 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-11, 01:13 PM
- By Mojave in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-11-10, 09:20 PM
- By jjohnson311 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-01-09, 04:58 PM
- By kassdog in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-09, 12:34 AM
- By jjohnson311 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-30-09, 08:55 AM