Hi, does anyone know a way to install a leak with headphone audio boost option in a Z10 stl-002? is there a way to remove brand from carrier , i tried doing security wipe without my sim and installing latest leak taken from crackberry but it showed carrier brand from the beginning and it doesn't have the boost option anyway.

Sorry if my english is bad.

Please help me because with the volume so low it's almost unusable as an mp3 player for me.
    04-16-14 06:43 AM
    Hi, does anyone know a way to install a leak with headphone audio boost option in a Z10 stl-002? is there a way to remove brand from carrier , i tried doing security wipe without my sim and installing latest leak taken from crackberry but it showed carrier brand from the beginning and it doesn't have the boost option anyway.

Sorry if my english is bad.

Please help me because with the volume so low it's almost unusable as an mp3 player for me.
    Welcome to CrackBerry! LOL. Not to worry, there are many that speak english as their native language ....and still not as good as yours- before or after "Happy Hour". Ok, I have the leaked OS 10.3.0.140 installed and my Headphone Audio Boost option is working fine. What do you have installed? You may want to reinstall the OS following the procedures as outlined in each leaked OS thread. Ok, remove the carrier brand? Do you mean unlocking your Z? Just trying to get clarification. I rarely do security wipes and if I do, I've never removed my sim card. Also, who's your carrier. provide additional information so that I or any number of individuals can help you. Again Welcome to CrackBerry.
    Germy89 likes this.
    04-16-14 09:20 PM
    I've got a stl-002 updted to 10.2.1.2947, my carrier is Tim (telecom italia) and i'm in italy, i've never had that function before, and for what i know even my friends with vodafone don't have it.
    Yes i mean i tried to unlock it doing the security wipe and installing a leaked os without my sim card on it.
    04-17-14 02:12 AM
    I've got a stl-002 updted to 10.2.1.2947, my carrier is Tim (telecom italia) and i'm in italy, i've never had that function before, and for what i know even my friends with vodafone don't have it.
    Yes i mean i tried to unlock it doing the security wipe and installing a leaked os without my sim card on it.
    Every version of the OS going back to 10.0 has the headphone audio boost(currently on 10.2.1.2947). Options > Main Volume > Headphone Audio Boost, turn the option on. As far as your unlocking issue goes, you will need a special code you can get from your carrier(if they provide them), or pay a company on the internet that will supply the code for a price. You cannot unlock your device with a security wipe, all that does is wipe the user file system, essentially taking the device back to factory settings.
    Germy89 likes this.
    04-17-14 05:45 AM
    Every version of the OS going back to 10.0 has the headphone audio boost(currently on 10.2.1.2947). Options > Main Volume > Headphone Audio Boost, turn the option on. As far as your unlocking issue goes, you will need a special code you can get from your carrier(if they provide them), or pay a company on the internet that will supply the code for a price. You cannot unlock your device with a security wipe, all that does is wipe the user file system, essentially taking the device back to factory settings.
    Many do not have this option so be careful suggesting this can be done. I have audio boost but it is only activated by insertion if the plug and it is a high volume warning opt out only. The manually set option disappeared in the last update.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    Germy89 likes this.
    04-17-14 06:23 AM
    So i need to install an older version from the 10.0 with that function and then install the latest update, or first i need to unlock my phone because is the carrier that blocks it?
    04-17-14 06:31 AM
    So i need to install an older version from the 10.0 with that function and then install the latest update, or first i need to unlock my phone because is the carrier that blocks it?
    Im currently running 10.2.1.2947. You do not have to go back to a previous version. Simply backup your device with LINK, download the autoloader, plug in your device, click the exe, let it do its thing, go through the initial setup stuffs, load your backup. This option has nothing to do with your carrier or unlocking your device.

You can find the autoloader for the latest leak here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...00-1-a-918891/
    04-17-14 06:36 AM
    Im currently running 10.2.1.2947. You do not have to go back to a previous version. Simply backup your device with LINK, download the autoloader, plug in your device, click the exe, let it do its thing, go through the initial setup stuffs, load your backup. This option has nothing to do with your carrier or unlocking your device.

You can find the autoloader for the latest leak here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...00-1-a-918891/
    Already done that, two days ago i installed the leak in that link and i still don't have the headphone audio boost.
    04-17-14 06:42 AM
    Working fine for me on that version. Perhaps your carrier blocks it?

A way to install a leak with headphone audio boost-img_20140417_075547.png
    04-17-14 06:56 AM
    Are you using a stl-002? What carrier are you using?
    I'm starting to think that it's an hardware thing.
    04-17-14 07:08 AM
    I may be totally off-base but I thought that the European Union protected users ears from too high a volume. So maybe native devices and/or OS from that area lack that feature. In the US they don't care if we go deaf - freewill!!! I think it is in the Bill of Rights - deafness is an inalienable right!!!
    Germy89 likes this.
    04-17-14 09:16 AM
    I was under the impression that the HAB setting made card readers play more nicely with the phone.
    04-17-14 09:18 AM
    I may be totally off-base but I thought that the European Union protected users ears from too high a volume. So maybe native devices and/or OS from that area lack that feature. In the US they don't care if we go deaf - freewill!!! I think it is in the Bill of Rights - deafness is an inalienable right!!!
    I thought so too, but the iphone is way more loud with headphones, i had an iphone 4 before that i changed with my z10 , and even my ipad has got 2-3 levels more of volume, i don't really know why some have it and some not.
    Is it possible that there is no way to have it on my phone?
    04-17-14 09:27 AM
    I am on Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2141 and I can't find the option. I have an in - line Fiio amp which makes it too loud for me at max.

The tiny amp costs roughly �22 and has different audio settings.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10 app
    04-30-14 02:42 PM