- CrackBerry User
- 21 Posts
Watching Canucks (NHL Streaming) on Z10 - on Browser!!!!
Just want to say this is AWESOME!
I have a Canucks TV account, and went to sign onto my computer to watch the hockey game... but than figured I'd experiment on my BB Z10.
Canucks TV offers Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, but does NOT offer it to BB users.
However I just loaded the game in the Z10 Browser!!! Works great! As good as if on my computer.
I don't need an APP... The Z10 can run it regardless!!!
Note: I have the quality set for as low as it goes (240p) as I live in an area with very slow internet.
Note: The photos I've posted the image looks pixalated, but it looks crystal clear when the game is streaming live.
- 02-26-13, 10:39 PM #6Some people like to build things
Some people like to tear things down
Be a builder, people will like you more.
- 02-27-13, 03:07 AM #7
Re: Watching Canucks (NHL Streaming) on Z10 - on Browser!!!!
is that BizNasty keeled over behind the net there?!
Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2~VR6
Rogers 7280 -> 7100r -> 8310 -> 9000 -> WiFi Playbook -> 9800 -> 9900 -> Z10 Oreo -> Q5 Maul -> Z30
- CrackBerry User
02-27-13, 04:32 AM #9
- 60 Posts
I haven't tried streaming hockey on my Z10, but I assume it works well as Flash video from other sites has been good. I've been using my Playbook for the last year to stream NHL Game Center straight from the browser. Looks great when outputted onto the TV with micro HDMI out! I've assumed the Z10 will do the same performance wise.
- By QuIcKsIlV3r in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 8Last Post: 04-11-13, 06:16 PM
- By Toon49 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-12, 04:10 PM
- By michikoliem in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 06-01-09, 08:04 AM
- By cantstoptherobots in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 19Last Post: 03-25-09, 06:59 PM
- By razorbackaaron in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-07, 10:21 PM