Dear members,

I am currently using BlackBerry Z10 STL 100-1 OS 10.2.1.2977 and heard a lot about 10.3, please suggest which version is best and how can I update my phone. Secondly I am confused what are autoloaders?

Please share your experience as well.

Can anybody help me and guide me how to update my phone to 10.3 by providing step by step guide.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon.

Posted via CB10
    Michael Weinberger likes this.
    09-30-14 02:00 PM
    Please take a look at this guide: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-927076/

Any questions should be posted there.
    shaleem likes this.
    09-30-14 02:07 PM
    Still can't understand, can anybody help without suggesting to check other posts or whatever? Need simple answers to my queries

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 03:01 PM
    The first post in the link I provided above is a step-by-step process provided by one of our ambassadors to help those new to installing leaks. (Which is the only way to get 10.3 on your current device at this time.)

I'd suggest you look at this as the most current leak: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1154-a-956908/
    09-30-14 03:08 PM
    Wait for an official 10.3 release.
    09-30-14 03:27 PM
    Autoloader is such as full Os n if u confused about core,bar,etc just ignore it..
    Just download with name Outoloader

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 03:31 PM
    Hey there
    This is a post I posted some where else

For every one planning on updating to 10.3 I would really recommend this method :http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...update-957892/

I used it myself to update my Z30 and it works perfectly and you don't even loose any data (Music, contacts, Apps). Everything remains on your device since you will be more or less updating how you normally would on a running phone.
    I still recommend you to back your data up, but I didn't even need my Back up

On top of that it's also rather easy to do (I mean I did it ^^), since the video tutorial really helps in my opinion.
    I personally would use this rather than using an autoloader, since you don't loose any data on your phone and I don't see any advantages by using an autoloader ( are there some? If yes pls tell me about them since I'm a noob )

Awesome = Z30
    Sorry OP, people here figure everyone spends hours a day on here and everyone knows how to set up their laptops and stuff so you can sideload stuff into your device. The steps are complicated and if your not 100% sure what your doing simply wait for the official release for your device, that way you know it will work and most of the bugs have been worked out for an easy transition.

Sent from my super cool shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    Sorry OP, people here figure everyone spends hours a day on here and everyone knows how to set up their laptops and stuff so you can sideload stuff into your device. The steps are complicated and if your not 100% sure what your doing simply wait for the official release for your device, that way you know it will work and most of the bugs have been worked out for an easy transition.

Look at what I just posted
    I think it's fairly simple, since I'm not a pro or anything and this is my first BlackBerry (also my first leak install) and I still managed to do it
    The video is what makes the difference

Awesome = Z30
    09-30-14 03:34 PM
    Look at what I just posted
    I think it's fairly simple, since I'm not a pro or anything and this is my first BlackBerry and I still managed to do it
    The video is what makes the difference

Awesome = Z30
    Yes to you it's a breeze, but to some people electronics are scary or their worried one little mistake and their device won't work. That's the only reason I said to wait until an official OTA release.

09-30-14 03:38 PM
    Yes to you it's a breeze, but to some people electronics are scary or their worried one little mistake and their device won't work. That's the only reason I said to wait until an official OTA release.

Yeah exactly I know that feeling
    I mean I'm a 17 year old student who paid almost his entire money for this beauty (Z30) and I really don't want to mess my phone up now. And I also was very confused by all this autoloading stuff and leaks.

That's why I created a thread here and asked the community
    I got many answers and picked the one mentioned above because I like video tutorials to see what I have to do.

And I think this is a method anyone can do! Even if you are a totally inexperienced brat like me :3

Trust me

But sure waiting for the official release is the safest way (maybe best for some) to go with

Awesome = Z30
    09-30-14 03:50 PM

No, the OP asked for step by step instructions to load a leaked OS and was given the info asked for, even though OP could have found that info by doing a search, and couldn't be bothered to look into that info, apparently. The process is not difficult. And I am in no way a 'computer geek'. I loaded a leaked OS myself finding the info right here on the site and following the step by step instructions provided. If the OP cannot be bothered to follow a link set onto his or her lap for the info he/she requested, then I would absolutely not recommend that the OP attempt to load a leaked OS. It has nothing to do with spending "hours a day on here and everyone knows how to set up their laptops and stuff so you can sideload stuff into your device", but bothering to do some research and follow the steps provided by others who do know what they are doing.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 11:01 PM
    No, the OP asked for step by step instructions to load a leaked OS and was given the info asked for, even though OP could have found that info by doing a search, and couldn't be bothered to look into that info, apparently. The process is not difficult. And I am in no way a 'computer geek'. I loaded a leaked OS myself finding the info right here on the site and following the step by step instructions provided. If the OP cannot be bothered to follow a link set onto his or her lap for the info he/she requested, then I would absolutely not recommend that the OP attempt to load a leaked OS. It has nothing to do with spending "hours a day on here and everyone knows how to set up their laptops and stuff so you can sideload stuff into your device", but bothering to do some research and follow the steps provided by others who do know what they are doing.

Posted via CB10
    Ya okay, thanks tips... It's stupid responses like this that drive people away.
    09-30-14 11:33 PM
    Last edited by leehardballer12; 10-01-14 at 06:22 AM.
    09-30-14 11:43 PM
    Look hero, OP is unsure of what he is doing, he didn't understand the first link nor the ones he found. Telling him he should wait if he's unsure of what he is doing is a better way than bricking his phone. Now if you have nothing constructive to add... Go back and tend to your fries. Smh

09-30-14 11:47 PM
    Last edited by leehardballer12; 10-01-14 at 06:22 AM.
    09-30-14 11:59 PM
    You guys just got trolled lol

Carbon Fiber Z10 w/Leather Holster
    10-01-14 12:00 AM
    I asked for simple steps as I wasn't aware of them and instead of guiding me you guys are just insulting new ones. It is simple to guide me rather than to criticize me for not searching and if you guys can't guide me you shouldn't have commented here.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 12:26 AM
    I asked for simple steps as I wasn't aware of them and instead of guiding me you guys are just insulting new ones. It is simple to guide me rather than to criticize me for not searching and if you guys can't guide me you shouldn't have commented here.

Posted via CB10
    You didn't even have to search since the answers to your questions were given to you.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 12:31 AM
    Kaiser, please don't flash a leaked rom into your BlackBerry. We don't want you to brick your phone.
    10-01-14 02:51 AM
    If you really want to do it, visit the thread I posted
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=963575

Read through the thread and I promise you, you won't need to read other threads for information.
    Just don't brick your phone. You will never be able to use your expensive Z10 phone again if you brick it. Your money will be flushed down the drain.
    10-01-14 02:53 AM
    Just to say that I was very unsure about doing a leak at the beginning when I joined this forum. However in the whole there is great support on this site, useful articles and someone is always willing to help out - me included.

I appreciate I may be lucky but I've never had a major issue loading a leak via an autoloader - the only issues are those bugs associated with a leak which is to be expected.

10.3 is great - so by all means give it a go and if you have questions, I along with others will try and help.

Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 03:02 AM
    I think I will use sachesi as it sounds more safe. So I downloaded sachesi 1.9.1 and connected my BlackBerry with laptop using cable and run sachesi and went to install but it's searching for USB connection and no device connected as yet. Please guide!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:19 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hey there
    I hope I haven't insulted anyone and if I have I'm terribly sorry, since that was not my intention at all. So the guide I showed you didn't help? Why?
    And I'm new as well, and I don't know much about this stuff so I definitely have nothing against new ones

Awesome = Z30
    10-01-14 06:23 AM
    I think I will use sachesi as it sounds more safe. So I downloaded sachesi 1.9.1 and connected my BlackBerry with laptop using cable and run sachesi and went to install but it's searching for USB connection and no device connected as yet. Please guide!!!!

Posted via CB10
    For this issue I had kind of the same problem + Sachesi 1.9.1 is a different version than the one the video tutorial was made with.
    Therefore (since I'm not experienced) I just searched for Sachesi 1.8.0 since that's the version the tutorial was created with. As a result I could follow the steps shown exactly and had a good result so try that!
    At least that is what I did :3

Link for the page where you can find Version 1.8.0

https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases

Awesome = Z30
    10-01-14 06:30 AM
79 123 ...