Ok......I'll try not to confuse myself and consequently others with this as I'm no techie - I know just enough to get myself into pickles sometimes. I realize that the majority of this tech question isn't BB related but...........
    I'm currently using eM Client on my laptop because I got sick & tired of constant issues with Outlook 2013. The free version of eM Client allows for 2 accounts of which I've setup. One is personal (outlook.com) & the other is work related that can handle imap but no activesync (small personal business). I hear that eM Client works wonderfully with all things google, but I've weaned myself off of google calendar & contacts in particular (outlook.com now handles these extensively and its been working great with my z10). My gmail account is still active but I have all mail being forwarded to my outlook.com address.
    Here is my issue, eM Client can handle full sync with google Tasks so I'd like to link my gmail with eM Client but for only tasks. I have no desire to have eM Client sync with google email, calendar & contacts as I'm quite happy with my outlook.com setup.
    So my question is:
    Can I set up a gmail account in eM Client where only the Tasks are being handled? I realize that I may need to upgrade to the pro version but if it does work, then I'll go ahead and purchase ggtasks from BBWorld so that my z10 will sync with eM Client for Tasks.
    01-13-14 02:30 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

I think a dumb gmail account (that you won't give to anyone nor use for anything else, thus never getting email on it) would be ideal for what you're thinking of doing. That's all. A new gmail account where all you'll ever use is the tasks part of.

As for detailed "eM" bits, sorry. I am not even sure what eM is.
    01-13-14 06:32 PM
    Thanks for the input. That would save me part of my aggravation (gmail issue). Still need some insight from someone familiar with eM Client though. I've submitted my inquiry with the eM Client community but no response so far.
    diegonei likes this.
    01-13-14 07:07 PM