Yeah, when you're done put it in your backpack, cause it won't fit in your pocket
    Lol
    All jokes aside, Samsung's stuff is good
    But at this point i think the Z10 fares better against the iphone
    Remember, just the fact that it can run with these guys is awesome

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 09:44 AM
    Alright, back to the topic. How do you introduce your z10 to non-z10 users? not to show off as a more superior phone but just to show them how it works? Or what's different?

When I show someone my phone of course I show them how to unlock it first. Then I show them the hub and access it from any running app or from the active frames. They like it. I will then show them that from within the hub I can read and reply to messages of all types of accounts without launching the apps themselves.

Then to demonstrate multitasking I show it in a useful use case. I launch Facebook and quickly swipe up to active frames, launch browser and type a Url then swipe back to active frames, launch app world and more apps and quickly going back to active frames. Then when go back to Facebook they're surprised it's all loaded. Same with the browser. And same as appworld and other apps. All loaded and I can switch smoothly between apps. Can this be done on other OSes that easy? Or is it even possible at all?

Then I will ask them to type in English as fast as they could continuously without minding about the spelling. Looking at the screen and not the keys. Lol! Funny faces so surprised how they managed to type that fast. I show them basic stuff like swipe left to erase a word, swipe down for nums and special characters, and the swipe up feature.

Contacts is something I don't forget showing them. Find a person in the contact and voila, Facebook, Linkedin, activities are there.

Composing an email, is something worth shoeing them also. See the formatting? Easy to use. Try it on iPhone it is also possible but really difficult.

Whenever I show it to someone, I don't try to make it look better than their device. I just show them what's important to me as a user and how easily I do it with my z10.

Oh btw, next time you guys show your device to them ask them to pose but keep changing expressions and shoot it with time shift switched on. Then show them how you move back and forward in time. Anyone I showed it to really wowed! Then click the edit and show them how you adjust the brightness and add filters.

Something that you guys may not have noticed is that the active running app occupies the whole screen. But you can always check the time, battery, wifi, and notifications and network status by using peek, a half swipe up.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:13 AM
    skype works. still looking for a slingplayer
    05-01-13 02:06 PM
    demo'd my z10 yesterday and have another potential user all psyched to get one.
    05-01-13 02:07 PM
    Hope you gave them all a...........BOO-YAH! Lol!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    05-01-13 02:26 PM
    -You can have open 7 games while replying to a message on an Android too. One press or one gesture and I can bring up a list of recent apps. Since all of those games would be in there, I'd be able to switch between them too.
    -No one cares about the hub and that it's "always there" as it's mostly just a list of messages you already know you have and didn't reply to yet. And as far as new messages, iOS and Android can check those from the notification pulldown. Or leave them there and they'll be "always there" as well.
    -As far as your keyboard, Android users have Swiftkey. It also has gestures with the NavRing. Or something like Swapps.
    -Security. When is the last time you heard someone say their phone was hacked? Seriously. You're 100x more likely to have your phone stolen off your person than to have someone hack your phone and steal your personal info. Even businesses aren't as enamored with BB's security as they once were and you were certainly won't sell to the average consumer with it.
    -DLNA, there's a million apps for that in the Play store.
    -Yes, apps and the camera can be operated from the lockscreen.
    -Then there's the other stuff DGree03 mentioned.

I guarantee no one you showed this to went out and got a Z10. Fact is, there is nothing anyone is doing on a Z10 that isn't being done on an Android. You can go on about "true" multitasking. Samsung phones, specifically the Note 2, have multiwindow and floating apps that run simultaneously, on the same screen, without a stutter. That's the multitasking people care about.
    Your 7 apps in the background are not running therefore not multitasking......m your missing the point, multitasking means multiple things at the same time, not suspended in state.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 02:53 PM
    -You can have open 7 games while replying to a message on an Android too. One press or one gesture and I can bring up a list of recent apps. Since all of those games would be in there, I'd be able to switch between them too.
    -No one cares about the hub and that it's "always there" as it's mostly just a list of messages you already know you have and didn't reply to yet. And as far as new messages, iOS and Android can check those from the notification pulldown. Or leave them there and they'll be "always there" as well.
    -As far as your keyboard, Android users have Swiftkey. It also has gestures with the NavRing. Or something like Swapps.
    -Security. When is the last time you heard someone say their phone was hacked? Seriously. You're 100x more likely to have your phone stolen off your person than to have someone hack your phone and steal your personal info. Even businesses aren't as enamored with BB's security as they once were and you were certainly won't sell to the average consumer with it.
    -DLNA, there's a million apps for that in the Play store.
    -Yes, apps and the camera can be operated from the lockscreen.
    -Then there's the other stuff DGree03 mentioned.

I guarantee no one you showed this to went out and got a Z10. Fact is, there is nothing anyone is doing on a Z10 that isn't being done on an Android. You can go on about "true" multitasking. Samsung phones, specifically the Note 2, have multiwindow and floating apps that run simultaneously, on the same screen, without a stutter. That's the multitasking people care about.
    Oh and for the last time a phone was hacked, ask scarlet johannson how she felt about someone getting into her phones and sending out those sweet pictures of her nude.

Admit it blackberry is better.....its ok.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 02:57 PM
    Word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 03:01 PM
    Yeah, when you're done put it in your backpack, cause it won't fit in your pocket
    Lol
    All jokes aside, Samsung's stuff is good
    But at this point i think the Z10 fares better against the iphone
    Remember, just the fact that it can run with these guys is awesome

Posted via CB10
    I completely agree I don't understand why some people are getting there Jimmys rustled over nothing of course most people think on this forum thinkthat blackberrys are better because it's a blackberry enthuse forum if you don't like blackberry find a new forum and stop trashing

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-01-13 03:09 PM
    Well, you can't do this on your Z10...

Attachment 144990

TRUE multitasking...2 apps open side by side, while a video plays in the pop-up player....so that's three apps running on-screen simultaneously.

In the background, Utorrent is downloading a 2GB Torrent file.

Bottom line is, every OS has its neat features that other platforms can't do. I won't even get started on all the neat stylus features my Note II brings to the table.

Phone envy is for kids. I have a Z10, a Galaxy Note II and an iPad mini. All the three major mobile OSes are ALWAYS with me on my person everywhere I go

That's nice you have 3 windows open right in front of you. I didn't know you have 3 eyes and each one can focus separately into each window. Very practical.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 03:23 PM
60 123