Just picked up a Z10 at my local Verizon store at 9am after canceling my pre order the other day.. can't beat going to the store, FedEx wouldn't have shipped it at 9am, totally worth it!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 02:59 PM
    Just picked up a Z10 at my local Verizon store at 9am after canceling my pre order the other day.. can't beat going to the store, FedEx wouldn't have shipped it at 9am, totally worth it!

Posted via CB10
    Congrats. My local stores didn't know yesterday if they had them or not for this morning and didn't care. A little good news for me tho, FedEx shows it should be here sometime tomorrow for me now. It's being sent to a commercial addy so they should have it there by 4. One... More... Day... :-D
    03-28-13 04:10 PM
    Congrats. My local stores didn't know yesterday if they had them or not for this morning and didn't care. A little good news for me tho, FedEx shows it should be here sometime tomorrow for me now. It's being sent to a commercial addy so they should have it there by 4. One... More... Day... :-D
    Sucks /: but yeah, glad I canceled or I woulda been in the same position as you.. except in South Carolina while my phone was being shipped to NY. All carriers did a sh*t job with this launch in the U.S. Pre orders should all arrive on launch date.. not after.. and all stores should KNOW that they have in century on launch date.. so stupid, but best of luck! It's worth the wait! I haven't put it down since I got it. And I had the dev alpha for 3 months, so just hold out, soon enough

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 11:05 PM
    Now they just need to roll out the latest os, I'm kinda shocked to read other wise. Come on Verizon don't fail again.
    03-28-13 11:10 PM
    That is crappy. Did best buy give u a $50 gift card for ordering?
    Yes, but it was my 50$ on it. They give you one to secure pre order. They ended up getting shipment in first thing in the morning. Just now getting to use it. I am at work and do not want to do anything but use the phone.

Posted via MY BlackBerry Z10
    03-29-13 10:18 AM
    Mine for delivered on Friday one day to late. Was shipping ground service from TN. So much for pre orders

Posted via Z10
    03-31-13 02:10 AM
    Mine for delivered on Friday one day to late. Was shipping ground service from TN. So much for pre orders

Posted via Z10
    Welcome to the club

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 02:15 AM
307 ... 111213