I don't know is there anyone like me use 12VPN, recently I have some problem with it. I am use Cisco Secure Firewall PIX setup, and sometime even with the VPN sign show on the right up, I am still unable to connect any website, and refresh twitter of course, then after some time it become ok again. The 2nd problem is the VPN connection will auto off during screen off, sometime even during screen on, and the log said is DPD failer.
    I am in China and I have checked with 12VPN support team, what they told me is my setup is correct and maybe my 3 G connection is behind firewall. and appear I am the only one have this problem in their client.
    I don't understand is while I am don't have BIS nor BES, and Z10 appear no IT policy option, how is that possible I am behind firewall? and WIFI condition don't have this kind problem, also when I get my Z10 with 90 OS, I don't jave this problem as well.

Can someone help here? I am using SLT-2 with 2354 leaking OS. Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 05:17 AM
    change ISP. I use www.supervpn.net blackberry vpn and it works as sharm.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 05:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Do you mean I change 3G provider? If not, then how can I change ISP?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 06:19 AM
    I believe that 12VPN has been blocked in CHINA. I think you should change your VPN provider and move to Purevpn. Let me know if this helps
    I know they have been blocked for a while, but when I use WIFI, no problem at all, and my MBP connect fine also, just have problem when I use 3G. Thanks for help.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:42 AM
    I found that Cisco PIX Firewall protocol for VPN is quite instable when it uses over mobile network.
    After games with a few VPN protocols via different VPN providers I found that IKEv2 is a better solution for 3G/4G and even 2G connections. Now I'm using PureVPN and happy with it.
    Especially now, when they are have a great birthday discount on 1 year plan.
    Don't sure about PureVPN aviability from China but I think that you may bypass any goverment blocks with assistance of they support team.
    Also about your disconnections from VPN when your screen is off. Just uncheck "energy saving mode" in VPN preferences and all will be fine.
    06-12-13 11:54 AM
    I found that Cisco PIX Firewall protocol for VPN is quite instable when it uses over mobile network.
    After games with a few VPN protocols via different VPN providers I found that IKEv2 is a better solution for 3G/4G and even 2G connections. Now I'm using PureVPN and happy with it.
    Don't sure about PureVPN aviability from China but I think that you may bypass any goverment blocks with assistance of they support team.
    Also about your disconnections from VPN when your screen is off. Just uncheck "energy saving mode" in VPN preferences and all will be fine.
    Thanks for help, tried IKEv2, no luck, keep getting timeout, the 12VPN support also has no idea why this happened. I suppose I have to accept that after certain time, when BB10 OS more stable, the VPN service will be more stable as well

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 09:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    What method of authentication do you use with supervpn? Cisco or IKEv2?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 10:03 PM
    Thanks for help, tried IKEv2, no luck, keep getting timeout, the 12VPN support also has no idea why this happened. I suppose I have to accept that after certain time, when BB10 OS more stable, the VPN service will be more stable as well
    You are tried IKEv2 with PureVPN ? If not, than try to change your VPN provider. Probably yours is blocked by goverments Great Chineese Firewall.
    06-14-13 05:28 AM
    SuperVPN / SuperbVPN / LiMyVPN seems to uses same infrastructure with Cisco ASA protocol for BB 10.
    06-14-13 05:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Have tried both, only Cisco Secure PIX success , IKEv2 didnot success, get timeout hint. But VPN provider 12VPN support said should work. Don't know why I am not success.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 10:05 AM
    ive had great success setting up my own free vpn server ikev2 strongswan and it works great with z10/z30/q10

read it / do it

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...30-q10-862588/
    10-21-13 08:55 AM
    PureVPN is working in China like a charm
    01-20-14 06:52 AM
    I have personal experience of using https://www.waselpro.com/en/ and found that it is fast, secure and anonymous. It safeguards your IP address, encrypts your Internet connection and helps you unblock restricted websites.
    just checked waselpro, seriously? $90 yearly plan compared to $49 of PureVPN ?
    01-22-14 12:33 AM