- CrackBerry Abuser
- 169 Posts
Voicemail set up and making calls using Dialling Pad
Following the move from my 9900 to my Z10, I just realised that the voicemail number was not activated in the 'Call Forward' phone setting. In order to add it in, I had to manually scribble the number on a piece of paper and add it in manually. There was no option to copy and paste a number. However, after keying in the number for one of the call forward options, it became available for the next option. A little annoying, nothing more.
I also noticed that if I used the 'Dailing Pad' phone function to make a call, it only recognises the numeric character and not the alphabetical characters to trigger the names in my contacts. Very odd...any one else with this same issue?
- 02-10-13, 01:02 PM #3
I still do as I always did for voicemail. Just press and hold 1 and off it goes. As for using the dial pad, there is the contacts option at the bottom as well. Select that instead of the dial pad and you'll get what you are looking for. (I hope anyway)
- By Wilm Wrightsvill in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-09, 04:52 PM
- By mthomps07 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-09, 10:40 AM
- By shooptek in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-09, 07:12 PM
- By bbcurve5 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-09, 08:51 PM
- By wga333 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-08-08, 08:21 PM