- CrackBerry User
- 22 Posts
Voicemail Icon not showing in hub on in Hub Management
We had a user whose voice mail icon would not show in the hub or peak, when looking in Hub Management settings there was not even an option in there to turn it on or off like the other devices had. It was like voice mail was not even an option for the hub to display!! After calling our carrier, Rogers it turns out that Rogers had to send what they called a "Network Level Flush or Resend to Switch" command to the device while it was still powered on and then I did a battery pull and the voice mail icon was back under Hub Management settings and in the hub and peak.
I hope this helps anyone else that is having this issues that the voice mail icon will not show up and is not an option to display in the Hub Management.
Last edited by MrEvets; 03-15-2013 at 12:40 PM.
- By noized77 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2010, 10:37 PM
- By tonkaluk in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 21Last Post: 09-24-2009, 12:30 AM
- By mreiber in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:44 AM
- By Aeronca in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2009, 12:59 PM
- By pnut333 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2008, 05:23 AM