I had issues with the older OS not allowing me to successfully enter a Password/Pin to retrieve voice mail.

Now with this OS, I can't seem to edit the number provided in Phone/Setup/Voice mail.

While it dials that correct number for Verizon, I can't seem to edit it to allow me to try entering a PIN or necessary slowdowns(pauses).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    12-08-13 11:57 AM
    I had issues with the older OS not allowing me to successfully enter a Password/Pin to retrieve voice mail.

Now with this OS, I can't seem to edit the number provided in Phone/Setup/Voice mail.

While it dials that correct number for Verizon, I can't seem to edit it to allow me to try entering a PIN or necessary slowdowns(pauses).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    My Z30 allows me to edit it perfectly fine. Same with my Z10 and Q10. Is there no "Set Password' option showing? Asking because if you can set the password then that negates the need to edit it really unless for whatever reason you REALLY want those pauses in there.
    12-09-13 01:35 PM
    Unless I'm missing something, this Leak, 10.2.1.xxxx (most recent) does not. I think the last OS did have a password field BUT it did not work - the timing of the entry did not match the prompts from Verizon.

Something else, the "Keypress Speed Dial" has "call voicemail" assigned to it and there's a LOCK on the end of the line.

Obviously, odd because Verizon has not been anywhere near this leaked OS.

Maybe they removed it because, as I recall, under OS7/etc, the password was not protected from view (if your phone itself was not passworded).

Voice mail setup in 10.2.1.xxxx-img_00000013.jpg

The odd "feature" is that you canNOT edit the names in the Speed Dial. So if you have someone's home and mobile, you have to remember which was which as there's no opportunity to label either of them. They both say "Call John"

Voice mail setup in 10.2.1.xxxx-img_00000014.jpg
    12-09-13 04:31 PM