So, a Vodafone sales guy comes into my office today trying to get a business contract, after telling him we can't make decision ourselves (we're just a sub-branch), he asked me about my personal phone. I joked that "you don't have the phone I want anyway, because Vodafone AU refused to bring in the new BlackBerry", then comes the odd, but exciting part: "But we do have BlackBerry" he said "The new one, we just had a meeting this monday and the BlackBerry Z10 is now available." he made a call straight away to their office to confirm, and yes, Vodafone Australia DOES have BlackBerry Z10, in both black and white. for the contract I'm currently in ($59/month), I need to pay $6 extra on top of it, and need to renew my contract. He said he will talk to his boss to see if I can waive the $6, and will get back to me. So if everything goes well, I can get a brand new Z10, Australia stock, compatible with Australia 4G network. Just one thing, I'm not sure if I should lock myself in for another 2 years for Z10, or maybe do it later for an A10, or maybe get an A10 out right when it's available here?

And I just checked Vodafone AU's website, still no sign of Z10, they even have an article for BB10 user to help them set up APN and MMS, and stating "Although we�re not selling the BlackBerry Z10 or Q10..........", which brings up a question: Why does Vodafone Australia hate BlackBerry so much that they don't bother to tell their customer they have BB, even when they already got them in stock?
    07-17-13 01:17 AM
    if you can switch to Telstra or Optus, why should you stick with VodaFail AU? i've made the switch and i never wanna look back.

it's good to see Voda AU to finally open its door to BB10 after being ignorant for 6 months, but it is JUST WAY TOO LATE!!!

if you can buy one outright then i suggest you to do so. the Z10 is quite cheap now at Kogan anyway..
    07-17-13 02:01 AM
    I was Vodafone customer for close to 15 years. I asked them about the phone a few months ago as I was due for an upgrade, but as they weren't interested in selling the Q10 I moved to Telstra. While there are challenges with their data quota and pricing, the network service is way better.

If they sold the Q10 I would have stayed with them, as their customer service was pretty good, just not their network. To little to late.

I agree with yvpan1, but the Z10 outright and then at least you won't be locked into a contact.
    07-21-13 12:50 AM