Nothing too in depth here. I went in to the Verizon location in OKC where I will be purchasing my z10 seeking to see the white dummy version with my own eyes and with hopes for a rogue sale. Sadly, I was unable to purchase one under the radar, but I was delighted to hear a knowledged set of associates that had no apparent malice or anti BB mentality. They even mentioned that they'd been sent to a course to learn the OS and were able to spout of several of the functions that they thought were cool and "game changing." This might not be worth noting if it werent for AT&T's apparent snubbing, but the contrast was enormous.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    03-27-13 12:43 PM
    Nothing too in depth here. I went in to the Verizon location in OKC where I will be purchasing my z10 seeking to see the white dummy version with my own eyes and with hopes for a rogue sale. Sadly, I was unable to purchase one under the radar, but I was delighted to hear a knowledged set of associates that had no apparent malice or anti BB mentality. They even mentioned that they'd been sent to a course to learn the OS and were able to spout of several of the functions that they thought were cool and "game changing." This might not be worth noting if it werent for AT&T's apparent snubbing, but the contrast was enormous.
    I think the consensus around here is that verizon has always been the main focus of blackberry from day one on bb10... and thats why the phone was not released on any network until verizon's version passed through the fcc
    03-27-13 01:01 PM
    I concur, the associates even echoed the rumblings from Verizon and Thor regarding being tired of the current duopoly.
    03-27-13 02:24 PM