I have a western digital 2tb hard drive hooked up to our airport extreme making it into a network drive. Is there a way of viewing and coping files from it to my z10

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 11:56 PM
    I have a western digital 2tb hard drive hooked up to our airport extreme making it into a network drive. Is there a way of viewing and coping files from it to my z10

Posted via CB10
    Not likely ... not unless your Mac OSX is running Link and OSX's firewall is disabled you "MAY" have it accessible. You may have to set that external disk in your User Accounts > Logon Items for this to work. I haven't tried thus far because I no longer have a TimeCapsule or AirPort Extreme.

PS: You may also have to tell BBLink which folders you want accessible. If you get a working solution ... PLEASE fellow Mac user write up a guide.

Bon chance.
    08-27-13 01:21 AM
    If you have a computer on the same network as the network drive you can use BlackBerry Link to make the folder available through Remote File Access. If that doesn't work, you could try using Link with a symbolic link that points to the network drive.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 01:28 AM
    Not likely ... not unless your Mac OSX is running Link and OSX's firewall is disabled you "MAY" have it accessible. You may have to set that external disk in your User Accounts > Logon Items for this to work. I haven't tried thus far because I no longer have a TimeCapsule or AirPort Extreme.

PS: You may also have to tell BBLink which folders you want accessible. If you get a working solution ... PLEASE fellow Mac user write up a guide.

Bon chance.
    This worked. Set it up in Link and got it going. Didnt have to set it up with user accounts, just added the it to link and away it went. I do wish there was a way that I could do it with out leaving my MacPro on all the time, but it will do for now. Thanks again!
    08-27-13 02:17 AM
    I use PlayCloud App for access via ftp to my network storage
    08-27-13 03:09 AM