Dears,

Before Z10 and when browsing the net; while pressing to view a video ; there was an option to either save or view the video.
    I am not getting this in the Z10; It is directly buffering and viewing ; Is there a way to save the videos ?

regards
    03-18-13 06:04 AM
    long press the video link until the side menu bar pops up, go to the last option "save link as" and it will download the movie to your 'device/downloads' folder
    03-18-13 06:26 AM
    long press the video link until the side menu bar pops up, go to the last option "save link as" and it will download the movie to your 'device/downloads' folder
    that is not working , nothing is showing up...
    03-18-13 06:57 AM
    I don't see that option to save the video either...

Even if I copy paste the videos url directly into the browser it only opens it up. No option to save it

Posted via Z10 on CB10
    aih1979 likes this.
    03-19-13 01:01 AM
    I'm not talking about you tube videos. Post a link of the type of video you are trying to download because currently I have a number of videos on my device via the long press - save link as

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 01:11 AM
    I'm not talking about YouTube either.
    You are right though. Long click 'Save Link' does work to download the videos. I just needed to make a link to the video as the vids I need aren't available publicly with a link to click, I just know the url. So in my browser on CB I pasted the link into a reply box and hit preview where I was able to click the link and save the video.

Thanks for the tip!

Posted via Z10 on CB10
    03-20-13 06:17 PM
    Hi all. I am still struggling to save videos to my blackberry Q10. If I long click on the link, no option to save as pops up. Only 'Share", 'Copy'or 'Open in Browser'options are given. PLEASE can any one help me. I am not so good with technology, so please guide me step-by-step. Thanks a lot!
    07-21-13 01:39 AM
    Sometimes the option to save the linked file is just not available. One thing you can try, that sometimes will work, is to put your browser in desktop mode and go to the mobile version of whatever site you are trying to get the video from. I don't know why, but sometimes it will change the options available.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 07:49 AM