- CrackBerry Master
- 1,064 Posts
Video and Youtube setting for the Z10
Are there any settings that need to be changed to watch videos on the Zed10? I am getting error messages for both the videos I downloaded and when i tried to watch Youtube videos online.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-13-2013, 12:55 PM #3
- 2,834 Posts
Can you watch the videos through the browser?
I never tried youtube yet myself, but i usually just watch videos through the browser never download and then watch them.
Try getting a different video player like VLC which cna be sideloaded into the Z10 if you know how to do so.New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-17-2013, 05:56 PM #6
- 334 Posts
- By Superfly_FR in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-29-2013, 07:43 PM
- By blackberrybear22 in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:13 PM
- By joshtb86 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:56 PM
- By tnd in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2008, 01:55 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2007, 09:25 AM