Make sure shooting mode is set to "Normal" when recording a video, The stabilization feature is funky in video recording mode.
    Thanks for responding, yes I have tried on both normal and stabilization, but still with the same outcome

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:32 PM
    A class 4 card is the minimum requirement for 1080p recording. Desync issues may be caused by overburdening the processor. I have -nothing- else going on when I record video.

04-02-13 11:33 PM
    I loaded a movie on my Z10 and started watching it. It played fine at first and then it started lagging, i.e. the sound did not match the picture. Tried another movie and the same thing happened. I then loaded the exact movie on my PlayBook and that played it fine without any delays. Wondering what might be the problem here?

Posted via CB10
    Adobe flash player issue on mobile version. This one sometimes happens on low end pc.

Are you using the built in blackberry z10 video player?

Posted via BlackBerry z10 (CB)
    04-02-13 11:50 PM
    Here is the issue the OP is having. I took a short video of my keyboard and texted the video to my HTC One X. Below are 2 screen prints, the first being the video as seen through texting and the second being the original video file.There is a significant loss in video quality. When I repeated the exercise in reverse (HTC to Z10) there was no apparent loss of quality.

So the 10 is doing something my other phone is not doing.
    Attached Thumbnails Video quality poor-img_00000157.png   Video quality poor-img_00000158.png  
    Last edited by bbuser125; 04-03-13 at 03:16 AM.
    04-03-13 03:04 AM
    Here is the issue the OP is having. I took a short video of my keyboard and texted the video to my HTC One X. Below are 2 screen prints, the first being the video as seen through texting and the second being the original video file.

There is a significant loss in video quality and I can only assume it is due to compression. I can't repeat the process (HTC to Z10) because my HTC won't allow me to text a video file of any size.
    OP mentioned it happens when he does text message and email, are you able to produce the above using email? I've tried sending 1080p to my wife's S3 through email and I see no video compression issue, it's the same size file on her end with the same 1080p quality.

I know MMS does compression in all phones because of the size limitations by the carriers(300kb, 600kb for images due to some limitations on the WAP gateway side), but since the OP mentioned it happens with email as well, figured it was another issue.
    04-03-13 03:17 AM
    No quality issue here using email, only text.
    04-03-13 05:25 AM
    Excellent we're getting somewhere. It happens when sending by email and text. Funny I used the keyboard as my subject too.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 05:59 AM
    So I tried this as well, there is some serious compression going on in mms. Email and cloud was just as I saw them on my phone. But on the other hand it was the same for me on my HTC One X, and my girl friends Sammy S3. So I'm thinking that mms is the issues, we'll at least for carrier goes

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-03-13 06:44 AM
33 12