I ve tried a few times to watch a YouTube video while on call and it wont play....
    I know... if my phone call is so boring that I have to watch videos on Youtube, then I shouldn't be on the phone.
    But this is not what is happening. Sometimes someone wants to share a video and comment on it while on call and for some reason I cant do that.
    I have a Z10 STL3, 10.2.1.3247 and I am trying to watch YouTube using the native browser.
    I remember I also had trouble playing a MMS video attachment while on call a while and a few versions ago, but I havent tried this again so I am not sure if this is fixed.
    Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing?

Thank you all in advance
    08-21-14 06:09 PM
    it is a feature that won't allow you to watch a video while on a call..and no, there's no way to do both as this is a business phone

OS 10.3 White Passport on Bell Network
    08-21-14 07:59 PM
    it is a feature that won't allow you to watch a video while on a call..and no, there's no way to do both as this is a business phone

OS 10.3 White Passport on Bell Network
    Hi there and thanks for your quick reply.
    I am not sure I understand what you re saying.
    "It is a feature"?
    which feature?
    And I dont understand the "This is a business phone"
    what exactly do you mean by it? If an artist sends me a video, I will have to hang up to watch it because I have a "business phone"?
    I love my Z10 so there is no selling point here. I was just wondering if there is a setting somewhere that I missed.
    Thanks again!
    devin266 likes this.
    08-22-14 12:33 PM
    There may be a limitation in that two modes would be vying for the audio output. The phone call and the video - but I'm just speculating on that.
    08-22-14 03:13 PM
    There may be a limitation in that two modes would be vying for the audio output. The phone call and the video - but I'm just speculating on that.
    Hi there and thank you for your reply.
    That s what I thought too but still... if my 4 year old Xperia X10 can play audio/video while on call I dont understand why the Z10 cant.
    But anyways, they may implement something like that in one of the next versions.
    I just wanted to verify if it s just me or an OS limitation.
    Thanks again!
    08-22-14 03:43 PM