Hi everybody!

Today, Tech Guyz technology have made a video tutorial for replace BlackBerry screen Z10 when it breaks or for any reason as scratched and you do not want to look at your Blackberry Z10 becomes ugly. This video mainly focuses on the key steps to replace manual screen BlackBerry Z10. In this video we also saw the replacement of the Z10 screen is not too hard to see on other smartphones. Therefore, before we had an article stated that BlackBerry Z10 easy to fix when damaged. Come and see Video now

I think not easy to replace the screen of Z10 . What do you think about this?
    Link: BBin
    BB10fanatic likes this.
    04-15-13 05:13 AM
    Wow…it does not actually look that hard.

What I actually like about the same is that it is meant to be able to take apart.

Unlike the iphone that is really intended to NEVER be taken apart. So although it looks rather long, it actually is quite simple IMO.

Too funny, as he dumps all the small screws together, he then advises you they are all different lengths so remember where they go…

I think this is very good. It means it will not be that much trouble to replace the screen if it is cracked or actually replace other components. Love his comment at about 5:58. Downside would appear that the screen/lcd/digitizer is all one unit so repair costs might be more although hard to say.
    04-15-13 08:05 AM
    Wow…it does not actually look that hard.

What I actually like about the same is that it is meant to be able to take apart.

Unlike the iphone that is really intended to NEVER be taken apart. So although it looks rather long, it actually is quite simple IMO.

Too funny, as he dumps all the small screws together, he then advises you they are all different lengths so remember where they go…

I think this is very good. It means it will not be that much trouble to replace the screen if it is cracked or actually replace other components. Love his comment at about 5:58. Downside would appear that the screen/lcd/digitizer is all one unit so repair costs might be more although hard to say.
    I have to test if my z10 is broken screen because z10 may be drop any where.
    04-15-13 08:35 AM
    I still get excited over this "feature" of the Z10. Ease of serviceability is a huge plus for me.
    04-15-13 05:24 PM
    I still get excited over this "feature" of the Z10. Ease of serviceability is a huge plus for me.
    Yes, I like Z10 so much.
    04-15-13 10:19 PM
    When I disassemble, I put a small dot of different colored ink on each screw, then I know where they go.

BlackBerry Z10.
    10-30-13 10:41 AM
    I take photos of each layer then print them and place screws on printouts. Also gives you chronological order for reassembly. Worked great when I took my dell laptop apart.
    10-30-13 11:09 AM