- CrackBerry Genius
03-17-2013, 06:35 PM #5
- 3,936 Posts
If the phone is on a hard surface or in your hand the vibrate is nice and strong. It only vibrates once and cannot yet be customised to have it do more.
However, I find that if my Z10 is resting on a soft surface it is easily missed. I miss some alerts now and this rarely happened with my 9900 which I had set to vibrate twice. It's not a problem when you can see your phone because the led will alert you.
The Hub++ app let's you adjust the length of the vibrate for some alerts.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-17-2013, 06:49 PM #7
- 175 Posts
Vibration could be stronger for sure.. and would be nice if it would vibrate more than once like previous phones ( without having to download Hub ++ app)
Overall unbelievable phone but notification customization lacking at launch.. hoping to get better with next update
Posted via CB10 from my Z10
- 03-17-2013, 07:23 PM #8
Just adding to what others have said, for message alerts you get a single vibrate. Compared to legacy devices, I'd say it's between a medium and a long vibrate.
I like it overall, except find it super annoying for group chats in BBM as you can't set different alerts for BBM group chats vs regular BBM chats.
Can't wait for more customizations, whether through OS or via 3rd party apps once they can run in background.
Posted via CB10Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- By burgerhunt in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:32 PM
- By LoneStarTX in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:10 PM
- By a12rnulfo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:47 AM
- By jack55 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:25 PM
- By andylanders in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2008, 12:50 PM