I've had this problem for a few days now with my Z10. For some reason, it refuses to vibrate most of the time, and when it does, it's quite weak compared to what it was.

I have tried multiple restarts, battery pulls, and even a factory reset via link. If I plug in a headset and unplug it, it vibrates twice when receiving a call and then stops. All calls after that don't vibrate at all. I am using the vibrate only notification profile after a reset, there is no additional apps installed. Does anyone have any idea of what I can do to debug this?

On a side note, I had another issue where all my apps would close randomly, always while holstered, usually between 30-50% battery life remaining. I would take out my Z10 only to realise all the active frames were gone.
    10-10-13 04:43 AM
    Sounds like a bad vibrate motor and you seem as though you've taken most steps plausible for fixing it. I'd start looking into getting a replacement from your carrier if possible. You didn't mention a reloading of the OS so I suppose you could give that a go unless of course, that's what you meant by a reset.
    10-10-13 05:43 AM
    Yeah, I did a factory reset thing via link. Unfortunately I got my Z10 off eBay, couldn't wait for it to be released in Australia, so probably out of luck.

I just googled for a new vibrating motor, and it looks like I can get one for a couple of dollars online. I may try that, the teardowns don't look too complicated, nothing like the million steps to install a 3G modem into my laptop, or replace a hard drive in an iMac (why Apple decided it was a good idea to put ultra strong magnets next to tiny screws is beyond me).
    10-10-13 05:53 AM