I'm a deep sleeper, and I heavily rely on the vibration on my night stand to wake me up. In the settings, it has occurrences, sound, and snooze, but there isn't an option for vibrate like the old BlackBerrys. Any idea on other apps or how to turn it on?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 06:13 AM
    I'm a deep sleeper, and I heavily rely on the vibration on my night stand to wake me up. In the settings, it has occurrences, sound, and snooze, but there isn't an option for vibrate like the old BlackBerrys. Any idea on other apps or how to turn it on?

Posted via CB10
    I have my Z10 Alarm set with "Sunrise" and have it at volume 6. You can try volume 10. I tried it and it is so loud! I can't recall if "Sunrise" came with the phone or that I downloaded from BB World. You can also use a rock music? That could shake you up!
    04-04-13 06:42 AM
    Is there still no way to have the alarms vibrate? I have to sleep with very heavy duty ear plugs to try to drown out some very very loud snoring, so I have to sleep with a phone on vibrate on the bed to wake me up. I haven't found a good way to accomplish this with the BB10 yet and have had to resort to using my old BB
    05-30-13 03:45 PM