More then 4 months and still no resolving problem with this,this is not normal, am so frustrated

Posted via my z10
    Batibreaker likes this.
    05-17-15 12:33 PM
    10.3.2 fixes that, but it's not official yet. Unless you want to load a leak. Check the leaked/beta OS forum section.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 01:11 PM
    Theres an answer in the forum search for phone lag

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 01:15 PM
    Theres an answer in the forum search for phone lag

Posted via CB10
    If it's the one that suggested some changes in the smart dialing phone settings, that didn't work for me.

I also haven't loaded 10.3.2 yet, either. Maybe by next weekend.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 11:35 AM
    Same problem here, this is sooooooo freaking annoying, a workaround coul be to press silence option right before answering the call

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 12:29 AM
    After installing and playing around with the Power Tools app I found this happening (vibrating after phone call was connected), but once I realized it was it was a feature, not a bug, I disabled the setting and all is back to normal.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 04:42 PM
    I fail to see how this could be considered a feature. This is highly annoying ! After restarting it starts buzzing again after a few days reprieve.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 08:27 PM
    Yep, annoying

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 08:31 PM
    I fail to see how this could be considered a feature. This is highly annoying ! After restarting it starts buzzing again after a few days reprieve.

Posted via CB10
    Well, I guess if the person you are calling is taking a long time to answer their phone you could put your phone down and then when they Finally answer you would hear or feel the vibration,
    I hope that explains it for you.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 07:56 AM
    After installing and playing around with the Power Tools app I found this happening (vibrating after phone call was connected), but once I realized it was it was a feature, not a bug, I disabled the setting and all is back to normal.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Well, I guess if the person you are calling is taking a long time to answer their phone you could put your phone down and then when they Finally answer you would hear or feel the vibration,
    I hope that explains it for you.

Posted via CB10
    Except that the problem that is being discussed in this thread has nothing to do with Power Tools, or having it vibrate when someone else answers the call you are making.

It's the issue where you have your own notifications set to vibrate, or include vibrate when you get a call. And then when you answer that call, the vibration continues for about another vibration cycle or two - and during that time, sometimes the party at the other end actually hears the rattle in their ears if the vibration continues past that initial extended cycle. In more recent OS 10.3.1 builds, I have 2744 right now, the vibration is limited to just that one cycle that extends beyond answering the call before stopping, and at least the other party does not hear it anymore. But, the other party also does not hear me for about the first two seconds after I answer - I've gotten into the habit of waiting about 2 seconds before I say "Hello" after answering.

I also simply turned off the vibration, as it was absolutely annoying to have the phone still vibrating in my hand after I already slid the answer button.

Just to be clear - I don't have Power Tools on my phone, and never did. Nor do I have any other app that modifies the use of the vibration notification beyond the native phone notification settings.
    007Storm and Batibreaker like this.
    05-29-15 08:43 AM
    10.3.2 fixes that, but it's not official yet. Unless you want to load a leak. Check the leaked/beta OS forum section.

Posted via CB10
    Still here on 10.3.2.680. Just less frequent but it should happens now it also seems to "freeze " when answering the call so we see the slider on the green but the call doesn't answer for 3-5 secs.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 08:49 AM
    I'm just use too saying hello 3-4 times after I receive a phone call and swipe to answer it. Numerous clients of mine have mentioned something to me in regards to this. I just let them know I'm using a BlackBerry.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Batibreaker likes this.
    05-29-15 09:26 AM
    I'm just use too saying hello 3-4 times after I receive a phone call and swipe to answer it. Numerous clients of mine have mentioned something to me in regards to this. I just let them know I'm using a BlackBerry.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    This I can relate to.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 09:11 PM