After sideloading google maps on several of the leaked OS's, I have very, very low volume for the navigation. I am unsure if this affects other sideloaded applications, and am curious for user feedback.

If I go back to the original verizon OS, the volume is fine. Granted the original verizon OS has tons of other issues, and is basically unusable, but sideloading google maps volume is one thing it does ok - volume ok when it doesn't crash

Does anyone know of a way to fix this on the newer 10.1 OS, or know a newer OS than stock verizon that has acceptable volume on sideloaded apps?

Thanks.
    05-10-13 06:37 PM
    I'm having the same issue with Songza which is an Android port, so might be all apps on the Android runtime and 10.1

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 06:41 PM
    Bump - Does anyone know of a way to increase the volume of sideloaded apps in 10.1 so they are the same as native apps?

Or can someone tell me how to report this bug to blackberry - This makes sideloaded apps that need volume pretty useless. SInce I'm stuck on a z10 I may as well add to the list of bugs that blackberry has yet to fix.
    05-21-13 02:30 PM
    I've had this problem too. Also have the issue with the CBC Radio App. So it's not just sideloaded apps. I reported the issue to Songza, they said they are aware of this issue, though now I am not sure that it is their problem as much as blackberries.
    05-24-13 01:28 AM
    The volume on the Blackberry map application isn't any better - it's so low you have to hold it up to your ear to hear it...
    ...I installed the Parrot voice note app and the volume on that is fine, as is the volume on youtube.
    ...I've noticed that the videos shot with the Z10 also has the same problem - very low volume.

Is blackberry doing anything about this?
    06-16-13 01:17 PM