A multiple alarm would be great for reminder to take my medications.

Posted via CB10
    Set calendar entries as recurring for each medication time. Job done.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 03:00 AM
    I actually think it's nice. I had android before and used multiple cause a lot of times an alarm wouldn't go off. So with the z10 I bit the bullet and used 1 alarm and wow I wake up when it goes off and it's been spot on. I think my questioning my alarm days are over. So setting my ala each nite and only one alarm is no longer and issue. Finnaly as Os with a respectable alarm.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:44 AM
    No need to be anal about it. First you moaned for kingdom come about the battery now you cry again about the alarm. If you dislike the phone so much why not just get something else instead of hanging around just to knock down anything someone likes about the z10. It really does not speak well for your persona.

Anyhow... if you do so badly need a multi alarm just hit up goodereader.com and download Alarm Clock+. Ok.. now i guess you're gonna moan that its an android port and you hate them and why should you do this and why didn't blackberry do that blah blah blah.. if you cant side load it and be satisfied i'd suggest you get an iphone or android then you'd be a much happier person cos to be fair.. nobody really cares about your little niggles as long as it works for them.

Screenprint of it on my z10 and it does not need to be open or running to work.

Attachment 144497
    That looks really good, thanks! Out of curiosity what does the "Hold for nap" button/feature do (looks like a different way to set an alarm maybe....)

Thanks again for the recommendation and hopefully for the additional info.
    03-29-13 04:12 PM
    That looks really good, thanks! Out of curiosity what does the "Hold for nap" button/feature do (looks like a different way to set an alarm maybe....)

Thanks again for the recommendation and hopefully for the additional info.
    What u press it it gives u quick alarm time options like 30mins, 1 hour etc... like for a quick nap or whatever u need it for.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 05:15 PM
    Anyone experiencing the device randomly coming out of bedside mode during the night? Mine's been doing this lately. Very random - so not every night. I put into BSM but in the middle of the night I get awaken by an email tone. Yep, out of BSM. I have to reset it and try to get back to sleep.
    04-24-13 11:45 AM
    John Prague: yes, it's happening to mine too. No indications of why, or when I've installed new apps, no consistency. Alarm isn't working as a result since my normal notification profile is set to vibrate or silent, when the bedside mode shuts off the alarm is null. Aargh.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:12 AM
    There are multiple FREE multi-alarm apps in BlackBerry World. Yeah its not quite the same as the built in alarm, but it works.

Stop looking for problems and start looking for solutions.
    Personally the fact now that I need to keep 6 apps open at all times to have 6 features that were part of OS7 is just dumb. I can't keep 6 apps open, it's impossible to have them not keep being kicked out of active

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 08:02 AM
57 123