- 01-15-2013, 01:58 AM #3
Re: Verizon Z10 unlocked?
Seems like it is unlocked just because.
HTC's Windows Phone 8X is unlocked on Verizon as well.
Personally I don't really care if the new BlackBerry phones are unlocked or not. All the GSM providers have terrible coverage where I live, while Verizon has LTE here.
It would be nice for some, so hopefully they are unlocked.Z30 / iPhone 5s / Q10 / Lumia 1020 / Nexus 5 / PlayBook 64GB / Nexus 7 32GB
- 01-15-2013, 04:09 AM #4
Verizon Z10 unlocked?
I hope its unlocked as well and supports all kinds of bands. At least HSPA+. I am currently station in japan and use my verizon BB unlocked here. So this would make life a bit easier for me than having to call global and explain my situation.
I give them props though. Even with my account suspended they are more than happy to assist me with a free unlock code.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- By TheCheeks in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2009, 05:09 PM
- By Flexia in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 02-06-2009, 10:44 AM
- By narutofma in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2008, 09:58 PM
- By brew1086 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 62Last Post: 12-06-2008, 05:16 AM
- By incognito74 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 112Last Post: 09-24-2008, 12:37 PM