Are any of you planning to get one? I am currently using a Droid but have always loved Blackberrys. After you get it, do you have any things that you wish you could change? Battery life? Screen size? Thanks, I'm just an Android user wondering about the world of Verizon blackberrys...
    03-27-13 09:56 AM
    about 700 billion of us on here have pre-ordered from verizon, then cancelled the pre-order so we can just go to the Store at 10am and be the first to get our grubby little hands on this device! All I can say is I went specifically into an ATT store just to play with the device and walked out 15 mins later wishing I could have stole the thing! But tomorrow is the day and I can't wait!
    03-27-13 09:59 AM
    I wanted to preorder it, but I am worried about the size. It seems kinda big for only having a 4.2 inch screen, even though I love that the phone isn't like a tablet! That's about all you see these days. But I looked up the size and it is 5.12" tall, which is almost a whole 1" bigger than its screen. Are any of you worried about it being a little big for your taste even though this is such a great phone?
    03-27-13 10:04 AM
    I wanted to preorder it, but I am worried about the size. It seems kinda big for only having a 4.2 inch screen, even though I love that the phone isn't like a tablet! That's about all you see these days. But I looked up the size and it is 5.12" tall, which is almost a whole 1" bigger than its screen. Are any of you worried about it being a little big for your taste even though this is such a great phone?
    I think once you have the phone in hand and you use it; you will think the size is perfect. I had the same perception; until I started to use it. I find myself typing with one hand comfortably without having to "over reach" for certain letters or even when in an app, everything is within distance. Watching videos on it is amazing and the screen is the perfect size for gaming.

I really think you have to get it in hand and see if it works for you.
    03-27-13 10:12 AM
    I held it back to back with the wifes S3 and here phone is bigger!
    Not much bigger but I think the Z10 is the perfect size
    03-27-13 10:21 AM
    My local Wireless Zone just got their demo phone in, I will be playing with it at lunch. They are getting their Z10s tomorrow at 7am, I will be there are 7:30 to get mine. Its good to know people!!
    03-27-13 10:21 AM
    Sounds like I will be fine with the size then. I have no idea on when my local VW store is getting them...but can you still go in and test one out?
    03-27-13 10:56 AM
    I have a friend that is a rep at a local store. I have him holding me one to pick up around noon tomorrow. He sent me a text yesterday saying they had the demo in store. I can't wait!!!!!
    03-27-13 11:00 AM
    I just spoke to my local corporate store that is inside a BJ's Wholesale Club and they only have 10 in stock so I figure the larger stores should have at least twice that amount if not more.
    Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express
    03-27-13 11:09 AM
    I just spoke with a friend that works at Verizon and it looks like they are not going to have many white ones in store. Apparently they only got 2 and they can only go to customers with new contracts not renewals. I am on my way over to the store to order mine through her so I get it on Friday.
    03-27-13 11:18 AM
    I just spoke with a friend that works at Verizon and it looks like they are not going to have many white ones in store. Apparently they only got 2 and they can only go to customers with new contracts not renewals. I am on my way over to the store to order mine through her so I get it on Friday.
    Man I hope thats not true! I was planning on walking in and buying the white...
    03-27-13 11:21 AM
    Yeah, not having a lot of white ones would suck! That defeats the whole purpose of having two different colors! I hope I can pick one up, but I am not exactly sure on what I want to do...
    03-27-13 11:53 AM
    I have said in a different post that I Was going to get it tomorrow but last week I went to a Verizon store and found out that I'm no eligible for an upgrade until may 13th. I was so disappointed because I have been waiting for the Z10 like crazy. I think what I'm going to do meanwhile is visit the verizon store every week and play with the demo until may comes. Congrats to every one that got it or will get it tomorrow.
    03-27-13 01:07 PM