• 2 Post By theage
  • 1 Post By TommyBB
  • 3 Post By cvoharley
  • 1 Post By Mushu118
  • 1 Post By Zetti
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Post Verizon Your Up Next

OK. The first official BB10 device has now been purchased in America. AT&T has done its part.

But if you are waiting for the 28th we want to hear from you.
    CrackBerry User

I have preordered from verizon and i'm so excited the day is finally coming!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    334C9480

I swear I wish there was someone I could punch from VZW for taking so damn long with testing.

This was complete bullshizz on the US carriers part...
    Sent from my Atari 2600, in the back of my van, down by the river...

Storm /Storm2 .1015 /9850 7.1.0.861 /Z10 10.2.0.1725 /Z30 10.2.1.1055
    Playbook-16GBČ & 64GBČ
    cd1105 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

You know - this is actually Verizon's big chance with the Blackberry Nation. If they do it right in the stores - they just might be able to pull folks from ATT. They probably will screw it up. But, hey - lets see.
    Blackberry By Choice
    BB9810-V7.1, Z10, HTC One 64GB, Nexus 7 2013, Lenovo X1C
    CrackBerry User

I want my damn phone! I've waited long enough.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I couldn't even get my hands on one at two different BestBuy's just to get a fix. They didn't even have any displayed.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Does Best Buy only sell phones on AT&T?
    Are there other big retailers that sell on Verizon that might do a better job than Best Buy did with the launch?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    1,131 Global Posts

My cousin works Verizon in Dallas. He is trained to sell wp8 and Iphone first. Evidently they don't want to see another AT&T Nokia exclusive and Android has been costing the corp huge in customer service calls.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    3058FBFD

I can't stand the anticipation for this device. I pre-ordered my White Z10 with Verizon and I want it NOW! I went o Best Buy mobile today just see if I could play with one, but like many have posted they only have dummies. Luckily, or should I save hopefully Costco has it (ATT version) tomorrow when I go so I can play with it for my fix until the 28th.

Side note the Best Buy mobile I went to (a mall location so not really high volume and actually best buy mile and half away) had only received 6 Z10's for ATT and were all sold out within the 3 hours of them opening up. The mobile rep told me those were not even the pre-orders that sold out!
    "God controls the weather, I control the Storm"
    CrackBerry Abuser

Good news about the 6 Z10. Did you ask how many pre orders they had?

Posted via CB10

time to hit it out of the park Verizon!! ... Z10 USA Launch!
    Thanked by:
    TimJohnSmith (03-23-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

I'm a Verizon customer, and I'm giving serious thought to buying the Z10, which is seriously out of character for me. I have a deep aversion to paying for a device when the service itself is so costly (and that's not trending better, over the years). I've only used two smart phones in my life, and they've both been BlackBerry (8330 and 9330). Just bought a 32 gig PlayBook because they're so inexpensive now - not holding my breath for the BB10 PlayBook update, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if it comes (and it's a net gain). I love the Bridge functionality, so when my upgrade comes 'round in three weeks, I'm really considering the Z10 to pair with my PlayBook. I've read so many cynical reviews/pundits in the past few months, that they're all just running together. So many, "it's great, but too late" ... yeah, whatever. Ironically, I was an ardent supporter of Apple in the early 90's, when everyone was shoveling dirt on them. Anyway...I might just crack open my wallet and buy the Z10 ... although, if VZW offers me a free Bold 9930 in a few weeks, I will have myself a conundrum.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by red72 View Post
    I couldn't even get my hands on one at two different BestBuy's just to get a fix. They didn't even have any displayed.
    Best Buy never has demo models, but I went to the local AT&T to get my fix. Can't wait for Tuesday's T-Mobile launch ( totally not thread jacking).
    CrackBerry User

Pre-Ordered White Z baby! 3/28 is soooo close now.
    CrackBerry User

Pre-Ordered waiting for the 28th.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just ship the damn phone Verizon. I'm tired of waiting. Should of been released at least 6 months ago already.
    cd1105 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Not everybody has a AT&T store nearby. So, having your Best Buy REFUSE to let you demo one is so pathetic. BlackBerry is this really what you want a major retailer pulling with your flagship product? I think BlackBerry should demand Best Buy to open one box so people can mess with one. This is a totally new platform, how are customers supposed to know it's better than their old tragic models?

Anyway, the title of this thread is wrong. Verizon is not next. It's T-Mobile by 2 days.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    374 Global Posts

I pre ordered mine from Best Buy for Verizon. While in there the Manager has had hers since last monday. For ATT. They received their shipment for them about 3 days before launch.

She let me see it and handle it.

I also inquired if i could maybe get my hands on it a day early if they receive them. She said unfortunately no. I tried lol. But I will be going back and showing the staff there tips and tricks for the Z10. So they can effectively inform customers.

28th is close. Now i just need a case.

I want a case holster combo, none that i have seen really interest me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    56,007 Global Posts

I hope VZW does a whole lot better with displays and associate knowledge and all than it sounds like AT&T has done so far. It's like BBRY handed them a slightly updated bold which it is far from.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
    I swear I wish there was someone I could punch from VZW for taking so damn long with testing.

This was complete bullshizz on the US carriers part...
    Down by the river........LMAO
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts

Went to my local best buy...not good, started with five Z10's still had 4 by 8:40 pm. The dummy unit had no description or pricing. The in house BlackBerry expert had one and gushed about it, and complained about lack of advertising. Saw a customer who witnessed us talking asked "I thought blackberry was done?". Very frustrating! I preordered a white VZ hope it arrives early, gotta get the word out in the US,
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

yea i notice tht yesterday @ bestbuy....when my friend went to get his z10 for at&t...they had a dummy phone(even tho it also looked n felt gud holdin)...plus they had all of the blackberry z10 locked up...no display, no big announcement of the z10...i swear i think apple is paying off reviewers, stores like bestbuy, to do sh*t like this....SMH...GOTTA LOVE ALL THE HATE THEY GIVIN BLACKBERRY!!!makes me think they damn scared!!
    Quote Originally Posted by red72 View Post
    Last edited by cd1105; 03-23-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    642 Global Posts

F U marketing departments. Both carrier and BB.

Get your heads on right... WTH.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Ordered my White Z10 from Verizon store, can't wait! The good news. Two Verizon stores near me, I bugged both stores everyday prior to launch day awareness date. Employees at both store locations are just as excited as I am about getting the phone. I think we'll see much better service from Verizon then AT&T gave. I'll be there on the morning of the 28th, I feel like it will be an exciting time!!! I wanted the phone sooner, but, if Verizon does it right it will be worth the wait. Verizon to the rescue!