Verizon Wireless Z10
I understand that the Z10 is a world phone, and VZW told me I can go 'anywhere' in the world, pop in a new SIM, and use the phone without a hitch. I have a few questions about this. I had a Droid 2 Global that would NOT work on a GSM network. Couldn't figure it out, despite VZW telling me they had unlocked it. Are they blowing smoke up my rear?
Also, what cell frequencies will be supported by the VZW Z10? I'm not planning to jump ship on VZW, but I'm pretty curious as to what networks the phone can communicate with.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-15-2013, 09:38 AM #2
- 389 Posts
What GSM carrier were you trying to get your Droid to work on?
In the past VZW phones would not work on US GSM frequency's but would work in other countries. I believe that changed a few years ago as my Bold 9650 will work on AT&T if I put my work sim card in and turn on GSM settings in my phone8830WE > 9650> Z10
- 03-15-2013, 10:00 AM #3Motorola Razr Maxx HD
Playbook 16gb WiFi tablet
We all know life ain't fair, why not admit it? Don't just sit around, go out and GET IT.
- By z10ma in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 23Last Post: 02-26-2013, 12:56 AM
- By King_Cliff in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2013, 09:28 AM
- By jedwards73 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 10Last Post: 01-30-2013, 12:26 PM
- By MMB916 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:42 PM
- By kasperapd in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2007, 04:42 PM