My Z10 was delivered this morning, but I swung by the Verizon store to swap SIMS. I must say having been to AT&T, T-Mobile, and Best Buy that Verizon had the best display and informed sales team. They had a large back lit display of both the white and black Z10's. I am talking above the display of all smart phones so very large. Also, every rep had a tag that hundreds from there neck with the BB10 on it.

Good for Verizon for trying to help push the device. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 03:54 PM
    That sounds awesome. They need a carrier with their act together.
    03-28-13 06:24 PM
    That's because Verizon was always big with BlackBerry. My good friend (manager at BJ's vzw kiosk) told me that they are all going to be receiving a BlackBerry z10 or q10 as their work phones. It is a possibility that Verizon is the 1million BlackBerry order for their own employees.....

Posted via CB10
    fast666 and dobermans rule like this.
    03-28-13 06:36 PM
    Yeah, my exprienece was similar at my vzw store. The vzw rep that came to me first knew what was up with it and they also had a BlackBerry rep. She had goodies and what not but also showed me some things I didn't know. And she showed off the html5 test. Posters everywhere, the phone was in the center and well trained staff. As I left there were about 3 ppl in line to see it and then another rep asked someone if they would like to check out the z10 althought it didn't sound like she wanted to much. I give them a b+ they just need commercials.
    03-28-13 07:04 PM