I pre-odered a Z10 the day it became available- the 14th- and today- early evening- I received the following;

"Important information about your iPhone 5 pre-order
    Important Order Information:
    Internet Order Reference Number: XXXX

Dear Valued Customer,
    Due to an error in your BLACKBERRY Z10 order, it did not transmit successfully and will need to be resubmitted.
    At your earliest convenience, please contact the Verizon Wireless Internet Order Center at 1.800.417.3849 Monday � Friday 8am-10pm EST and Saturday 8am -5pm EST to replace your order.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We recognize that you have a choice in wireless service and thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.
    Sincerely,
    Diane
    Verizon Wireless Internet Order Center "

REALLY !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by fjfisher601#AC; 03-27-13 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    03-27-13 10:05 PM
    I pre-odered a Z10 the day it became available- the 14th- and today- early evening- I received he following;

Dear Valued Customer,
    Due to an error in your BLACKBERRY Z10 order, it did not transmit successfully and will need to be resubmitted.
    At your earliest convenience, please contact the Verizon Wireless Internet Order Center at 1.800.417.3849 Monday – Friday 8am-10pm EST and Saturday 8am -5pm EST to replace your order.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We recognize that you have a choice in wireless service and thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.
    Sincerely,
    Diane

REALLY !!!!!!!!
    Lol that's ridiculous! I hope you get your Z10 when you were originally supposed to.
    03-27-13 10:09 PM
    Head to a store first thing in the AM.
    03-27-13 10:10 PM
    That's ludicrous. It seems like all of these carriers really need to iron out their pre-order processes. Each time a new phone launches (regardless of platform) they always seem to have issues. Well I hope you have a store close by that you can check out tomorrow. Good luck!
    03-27-13 10:47 PM
    "We recognize that you have a choice in wireless service... (allow me to add in) but your only choice is an iphone - sorry no blackberry for you =p)

They thought you were that stupid to click on the wrong phone when you wanted a Z10 and they thought you wanted an iphone? talk about great customer service where they can tell what their customers want =p

I pre-odered a Z10 the day it became available- the 14th- and today- early evening- I received the following;

Dear Valued Customer,
    At your earliest convenience, please contact the Verizon Wireless Internet Order Center at 1.800.417.3849 Monday � Friday 8am-10pm EST and Saturday 8am -5pm EST to replace your order.
    Sincerely,
    Diane

REALLY !!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:54 PM
    Update- Was on chat with a rep and re-ordered as I don't have time to go to a store tomorrow:

Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative, we appreciate your patience. Your current estimated wait time is 0 min 49 secs.

Your RealTime session ID is xxxx
    You are now chatting with 'Kxxxx

You: Why was order number xxxxxx canceled ?

Kxxxx: Hello. Thank you for visiting Verizon Wireless, my name is Kxxxxx. i'm here to assist you with upgrading your existing phone or starting new service while taking advantage of our accessories promotions today. May I have your first name please?

You: And why did it take 13 days to tell me ? I was expecting mu Z10 to be delivered tomorrow

You: Fred Fisher

You: Re- Instate my order immediately- I will expect delivery tomorrow Would you like me to go to AT &T

Kxxxx: I'd be happy to assist you.

Kxxxx: The Blackberry z10 is not being shipped out until 3-28.

Kxxxxx: May I ask did you start up service for the device or did you upgrade?

You: Why was my order canceled

You: I received an email tonight that my 13 day old pre-order was canceled- order xxxxxxx
    You: I was paying full price- I NEVER take a 2 year contract

You: LOOK UP THE ORDER

K: I looked up the order and it stats order not found.

K: The order you placed for the device was it for new service or for a existing account?

You: Existing- to replace my galaxy III

You: Your Order Confirmation Hi FREDERICK FISHER, Thank you for your order. It is being processed and you will receive notification once it has shipped. Please use the Preorder Confirmation number when checking your VerizonWireless.com order status. Check Your Order Status Order Summary: Preorder Confirmation: xxxxxxxOrder Number: xxxxxOrder Location: xxxxxx Order Date: 03/14/2013 Ship By: 03/28/2013

K : May I have your phone number please to look up your account with?

You: xxxxxx Order Number: xxxx
    K : Thank you.
    K: The order shows the rep that was placing the order for you had the order cancelled due to a system error and sent you the e-mail that you received.

You: re instate the ORDER- I DID IT ONLINE- WHAT REP ???

K: I'm sorry that is what a rep made a note in the account for you to place the order over due to system error.

K: I'm sorry, the order would have to redone online. "

Which is what I did- not good
    03-27-13 10:56 PM
    I just tracked my order- it's nearby and on schedule for tomorrow. Not trying to rub it in... I'd be pissed. Your best bet is likely the store though
    03-27-13 10:58 PM
    I have had the worst experience ever with Verizon on this pre order bull. I have pre-ordered phones before and never had all these issues I am having this time. They keep arguing saying the phone hasn't shipped, it can't be shipped until the 28th, it WILL be a 2 day service, no one gets it overnight service (others clearly have), the stores will have them the 28th, they may not, you can pre-order at a store, no you can't, you wont be billed till it ships, you were billed but it can't ship yet, you can cancel, you can't cancel, your refund will take up to a week... so much run around.

The rude lady tonight told me the device would absolutely not ship until tomorrow @ 3 (which is a lie my tracking shows its already left Memphis) and it was 2 day service (which it is GROUND like I told her the FedEx rep said that it was and the tracking states GROUND). She argued and argued and kept running circles around herself. I really have a bad taste for Verizon. I'm glad I am off contract, and I wont sign a two year anything with them.

Verizon.... the new AT&T
    03-27-13 11:08 PM
    Wow...that is brutal.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-27-13 11:22 PM
    You should go into a store, slap someone then walkout.

Then walk back in and buy a Z10
    5haft likes this.
    03-27-13 11:27 PM
    You should go into a store, slap someone then walkout.

Then walk back in and buy a Z10
    Lol. Sounds like after I was released from jail "aristo" would be released from BBRY
    03-28-13 05:14 AM
    What's up with all the blackberry avatars lately; makes me wanna buy all the blackberries when I see them in the supermarket o_o

I'm always like... uhmm blackberries v.v

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 01:48 PM
    Update- re-ordered on Thurs- did it wrong- but a terrific rep canceled it, re did it with me on the phone and comped my Fed Ex overnight ! Now that IS service! It arrived Friday before 3. The set up was flawless, and connecting to my 3 email accounts (roadrunner, Gmail and MS exchange for work) was the easiest I have experienced since my 9630 ! and easier than any of the 4 Androids I had including the Galaxy III. I miss some software - Flipboard for news, my Stock Brokerage app and B of A- but I can access those on the browser and apps will come . Kindle is awful- needs a <back> key but that too will come- Ah the fun of being an early adopter- but overall I'm really happy to be back with BB and the most secure system around
    sugbo likes this.
    03-30-13 03:53 PM
    Fred, glad you received your device. I got mine about the same time, thankfully it ended up coming Friday as well.

Yes, we early adopters have a thrilling yet long road to go, but I think one day we can look back and say "We were There"

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 04:42 PM
    I miss some software - Flipboard for news, my Stock Brokerage app and B of A- but I can access those on the browser
    My sideloaded Flipboard works great. You may want to check it out. Also for the Kindle app (any Android port for that matter) you can do a diagonal gesture to mimic the back key. It's basically starting at the end of the word blackberry and swipe to where the letter z would be on the keyboard. It definitely helps navigating those apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 11:13 AM
    Say- can you send me a link to get your Flipboard bb file ? Converting from the Android apk seems a bit complicated
    03-31-13 04:51 PM
    I got it from this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=766594

Posted via CB10
    fjfisher601#AC likes this.
    03-31-13 05:13 PM