Please check out this link

Verizon BlackBerry Z10 Owners Are Dying for an OS Update… - BerryReview

BlackBerry 10 Android Player menu swipe down stops working � Only fix is to turn on airplane mode, reboot, and pray.
    Charging just stops for no reason
    Sudden random reboots multiple times a day (They cannot use third party apps that need to be running)
    Random lack of connection in Android apps when other apps work along with Force Close annoyances
    Browser crashes regularly
    04-15-13 02:28 PM
    "I know that BlackBerry is putting the full court press on Verizon to get them to update but I have not been able to get any target dates due to their miles of red tape. "

I sure hope Blackberry/RIM is telling verizon to hurry up. This is ridiculous!
    04-15-13 02:41 PM
    I called Verizon this morning. They told me they are waiting to be given the update from BlackBerry. They mentioned they have no date listed and don't really know when the update will come. "It's up to the manufacturer to send us the update, we don't make them" I am suffering from random reboots (mostly during the night while being charged) but I do get about 8-14 hrs battery life depending on usage and signal strength.

Posted via the all mighty Z10
    04-15-13 02:46 PM
    I called Verizon this morning. They told me they are waiting to be given the update from BlackBerry. They mentioned they have no date listed and don't really know when the update will come. "It's up to the manufacturer to send us the update, we don't make them" I am suffering from random reboots (mostly during the night while being charged) but I do get about 8-14 hrs battery life depending on usage and signal strength.

Partly true. The manufacturer of course does provide Verizon the updates. But Verizon has to certify and actually push the update out for release.
    04-15-13 02:48 PM
    From reading these forums you can see that verizon Z10 needs a os update, I'm on 10.0.10.690 and have no issues at all . Why not mount a twitter campaign demanding an update ASAP. Obviously directing it to verizon. People power.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 02:52 PM

Seeing as every other carrier in the world has had at least one update from the launch OS, you can almost be guaranteed its Verizon thats dragging its feet on pushing out to their customers.
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    04-15-13 02:53 PM

Verizon has a year warranty on all their products. I took my first White Z10 back and have not had a problem with the "NEW" one since I pick it up on Friday ......just a suggestion
    deezy87 likes this.
    04-15-13 02:58 PM
    Please check out this link

Verizon BlackBerry Z10 Owners Are Dying for an OS Update… - BerryReview

BlackBerry 10 Android Player menu swipe down stops working – Only fix is to turn on airplane mode, reboot, and pray.
    Charging just stops for no reason
    Sudden random reboots multiple times a day (They cannot use third party apps that need to be running)
    Random lack of connection in Android apps when other apps work along with Force Close annoyances
    Browser crashes regularly
    The leaked OS on crackberry.com works on the 100-4 (Verizon). I'm running it successfully since 8AM this morning and haven't experienced a reboot yet... the SMTP bug is gone... etc. Pretty much solid so far.

Root
    SDTRMG and jdhooghe like this.
    04-15-13 02:58 PM
    The leaked OS on crackberry.com works on the 100-4 (Verizon). I'm running it successfully since 8AM this morning and haven't experienced a reboot yet... the SMTP bug is gone... etc. Pretty much solid so far.

Root
    Can you please upload the leaked update? the maga link is down.
    04-15-13 03:10 PM

Root
    Can you please upload the leaked update? the maga link is down.
    04-15-13 03:14 PM
    how do we get this updated os if the mega site keeps stalling the download? I haven't found another source yet...
    04-15-13 03:26 PM
    I'm sure with a little help from the interwebs you folks can find an OS update to the respective model. Like the STL100-1 and the 100-2 also 100-3. I recall reading somewhere a leaked link for 10.0.10.116 for STL100-2 and STL-100-3 only. I doubt I am even allowed to share that type of link as it said 'Get it before the link gets removed' lol.

All I am saying is, just check which model you're running and perhaps see if you're able to get that OS for that device which you have.
    04-15-13 03:58 PM
    Thought about taking mine back as well. I also have the best buy mobile insurance I can use to do that vs. dealing with Verizon. When I talked to Verizon on the phone I let them know all the other carriers had released updates except for them. The rep talked with their "BlackBerry support Tech" and he said they have not been notified of any update yet. Oh well, I love the phone regardless. It would probably be a turn off to anyone who is not a blackberry die hard.

04-15-13 04:26 PM
    Unfortunately Verizon is rather famous for delaying updates to phones they've sold. Then again, that might be a virtue considering all the problems AT&T users are having with the update that was recently pushed to them. So far my T-Mobile z10 is quite happy.
    04-15-13 04:54 PM

Root
    Anyone found this update. I want to try it on my Verizon z10
    04-15-13 06:34 PM
    I asked before if anyone knew of a good place to host it... I can upload it tonight and share the link if I get a good suggestion. tried to upload it to Dropbox earlier today via the Web and got a message saying it was too large (1.4GB). Hit me up at [email protected]

Root

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:48 PM
    Got it loaded on to my Verizon Z10.
    Last edited by BassSoLow; 04-15-13 at 08:54 PM.
    04-15-13 07:46 PM
    You have to download the file using Chrome, it stalls @ 44% on Firefox

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 07:56 PM
    We are certain that the leak can be loaded on the STL 100-4 from Verizon with no problems?
    04-15-13 08:11 PM
    Oh come on this is Verizon. This is normal. We got the phone after everyone else, what else would you expect from them. The only thing I am bummed out about was hoping they would be more like Apple in their forcing carriers to not be the gateway.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 08:18 PM
    We have 2 Z10's with stupid verizon and I can't help but feel the exact same way as when I got the Storm1 on launch day. Yes, I expect it at this point, but it's very frustrating nonetheless. I'm about at the end of my rope with them

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 08:46 PM
    I might be able to upload it to my box account

Posted via CB10
    mundo472 likes this.
    04-15-13 10:22 PM
    God I feel like it's late 2011 and I'm reading a leaked 9900 os thread. "When will the 9930 get an update ahhhhhh"

Verizon has always been slow to update bbs, for that matter American carriers in general, it just sucks.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:25 PM
    Unfortunately Verizon is rather famous for delaying updates to phones they've sold. Then again, that might be a virtue considering all the problems AT&T users are having with the update that was recently pushed to them. So far my T-Mobile z10 is quite happy.
    What problems are you talking about?
    04-15-13 10:27 PM
    Mirror here for those that need it: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/OSs/...0_0_10.116.exe

It will wipe your device so make sure to backup.
    Moshe Sperber and sbmd like this.
    04-15-13 10:28 PM
53 123