Seriously?
    I am with At&t and I was planning on the white model. This is f****d up.

The new BlackBerry� 10 platform includes the BlackBerry� Hub, a center for communication that streamlines all of a user�s messages, and a keyboard that adapts to their style. Verizon Wireless plans to offer the BlackBerry� Z10 and the BlackBerry� Q10, two global-ready 4G LTE smartphones running BlackBerry 10, providing customers with more 4G LTE smartphones to choose from. The BlackBerry Z10 will be available for $199.99 with a new two year customer agreement in Black and White color models, with the White model being exclusive to Verizon Wireless.
    01-30-13 11:55 AM
    Good thing I want black. Lol
    dimm0k and Spencerdl like this.
    01-30-13 11:58 AM
    Unless you live in the UK then it is available there
    01-30-13 11:59 AM
    Also doesn't apply to canada
    01-30-13 12:01 PM
    Lol. That is funny. Good thing I'm on Verizon because the white one is awesome. Looks like At&t has their skirt pulled up for Nokia and Apple.
    01-30-13 12:09 PM
    Lol. That is funny. Good thing I'm on Verizon because the white one is awesome. Looks like At&t has their skirt pulled up for Nokia and Apple.

Of course Apple does. iPhone was available for AT&T only for a while. So they are BFF's.
    01-30-13 12:47 PM
    No. It's not funny.
    For the first time I wanted a white phone.

So no white phone for me, I need to wait another month and a half, the early reviews are so so.

Not a happy camper.
    01-30-13 12:48 PM
    Of course Apple does. iPhone was available for AT&T only for a while. So they are BFF's.
    Apple takes a huge percentage of ATT's smartphone sales...and by huge I mean massively huge. They still push Nokia I would say as much or more than iphones but Apple has done the pushing for the iphone years ago by getting customers to want to buy it...
    01-30-13 01:00 PM
    Wait......WHAT?!!??

The white is exclusive to VZW?!?!?!

Whose bright idea was that?!?!

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-30-13 01:02 PM
    I hope that carries over to the q10 as well! (no offense to anyone) Man I cant believe the release dates in the us tho!!
    01-30-13 01:04 PM
    I thought BlackBerry (n�e RIM) had stated that there would be no carrier exclusives with BB10.

I was planning on switching to Verizon anyway, but WTF?
    01-30-13 03:10 PM
    I thought BlackBerry (n�e RIM) had stated that there would be no carrier exclusives with BB10.

I was planning on switching to Verizon anyway, but WTF?
    Yeah. Color exclusivity is still an "exclusive". Was planning on the black anyway with AT&T, but still...
    Last edited by joeldf; 01-30-13 at 04:01 PM.
    01-30-13 03:51 PM
    this is the only thing that pissed me off about the launch event.never been a fan of a white phone,but the white z10 looked really nice this morning when i watched the event.and of course verizon locked in to be the only carrier with white.they always seem to do some stupid **** like that.i was with sprint for my first bb,then they started sucking,verizons prices are way to damn high compared to the same plan i have with at&t,so i went with them to keep a bb in my pocket.guess i'll be getting he black z10 and maybe a nice white case for it,eventually verizon will learn that exclusive phones/colors doesn't mean that they will get anymore customers.and i've dealt with verizons customer service,they aren't any better than any of the other carriers.
    01-30-13 05:44 PM
    Apparently it's only a launch exclusive, and others should get the white version. Dont know how true this is though.
    01-30-13 05:58 PM
    Well, for one thing, this definitely does not apply outside of the US because we know that most other carriers are carrying the white and black version.
    01-30-13 07:46 PM
    Does anyone think this is about as shady as the March release? That Verizon only gets the white?
    01-30-13 08:02 PM
    Does anyone think this is about as shady as the March release? That Verizon only gets the white?
    You must not be in tune with the US market. Commonplace here in afraid.
    01-30-13 08:09 PM
    this is the only thing that pissed me off about the launch event.never been a fan of a white phone,but the white z10 looked really nice this morning when i watched the event.and of course verizon locked in to be the only carrier with white.they always seem to do some stupid **** like that.i was with sprint for my first bb,then they started sucking,verizons prices are way to damn high compared to the same plan i have with at&t,so i went with them to keep a bb in my pocket.guess i'll be getting he black z10 and maybe a nice white case for it,eventually verizon will learn that exclusive phones/colors doesn't mean that they will get anymore customers.and i've dealt with verizons customer service,they aren't any better than any of the other carriers.
    You act like Verizon is the only guilty party. Lumia 920, iPhone ring a bell? Way worse than a color imo.
    01-30-13 08:14 PM
    Verizon is not getting white phone exclusively. Tmobile printed a ton of promotional pieces advertising both colors.
    01-30-13 09:43 PM
    Vzw had an advert stating it is exclusive.

01-31-13 06:45 AM
    Super dumb. The pics of the white z10 loook great and have convinced me thats the way to go. Boooo VZ
    01-31-13 08:15 AM
    Uh yes. No more carrier exclusive phones, except color now. WTF, its always something
    01-31-13 08:21 AM
    Wait......WHAT?!!??

The white is exclusive to VZW?!?!?!

Whose bright idea was that?!?!

same ones that said Sprint will only carry the Q10....... the carriers.
    01-31-13 08:23 AM
    same ones that said Sprint will only carry the Q10....... the carriers.
    WHOA

Excuse me, but what did I miss? Is silly sprint the only carrier with the q10??
    01-31-13 11:23 AM
    You must not be in tune with the US market. Commonplace here in afraid.
    **** off troll...I've seen your posts.
    01-31-13 12:35 PM
36 12