Using a portable Microphone with the Z10?
First of all, loving the Z10. Only thing I am disappointed in is (and I realize its not a huge deal) the microphone performance. I go to a lot of music concerts and I always used to record / take videos with my Bold 9900. It took ok videos but more importantly captured the sound of the music very well.
Now with the Z10 when I use it for the same thing, it takes spectacular videos but is absolutely terrible at capturing the sound, especiallyat low end frequencies, it cant record these at all. Its surprising that the Z10 actually records worse than the Bold 9900 for this specific purpose, but what ever, I get that the phone was not designed for this.
My question is now, is it possible to get a portable microphone for the Z10 (or any smart phone for that matter) ? Does anyone have any experience with doing so or could recommend a specific product?
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-20-2013, 06:18 AM #7
- 2 Posts
I am told that the adapter has not yet been made for an external microphone. It is simply a question of having a jack that marries up with the port so that the phone recognises it as input instead of output. The headphone set supplied with the phone must have that kind of jack as that has an inbuilt microphone on a lead (for when you are talking via headphones). I have used that as an extension lead sometimes if I am interviewing someone but it is not really what its designed for. Can any body out there make one!
- By coopsachillin in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2009, 10:14 PM
- By delta1 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2009, 07:20 PM
- By returnofthefro in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:37 PM
- By Dawnshadow in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2009, 08:53 PM
- By gooner237 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2009, 01:29 PM