Ok I love my Z10, addicted is more like it but the one thing that annoys the crap out of me is that I cannot comfortably type with two hands if I have my USB cable plugged in. I wish they had located that port higher along the side, or some place else.
    Am I the only one that finds this an issue?
    irweezyy likes this.
    03-12-13 06:52 PM
    Well I never have it plugged in when I'm using it, battery is great plus i have a second battery. So for me this isn't an issue, quite the opposite for me i like where it is and the fact that it will sit in the dock on its side is far more important to me.
    03-12-13 07:05 PM
    Looks like the Playbook USB and HDMI configuration is identical to the Z10. A media dock should be interchangeable between the two.
    BTW, the Playbook charger can charge the Z10 from 10% to 100% in about an hour. Never low on charge with a charger like that.
    03-12-13 07:11 PM
    Well I never have it plugged in when I'm using it, battery is great plus i have a second battery. So for me this isn't an issue, quite the opposite for me i like where it is and the fact that it will sit in the dock on its side is far more important to me.
    I have no problem on it being at the side (just in a better position), and this is not about charging but I sync/backup/data transfer and I may need to use it while it is connected, I have to unplug or use one hand which can be a pain. I am sure any dock for a ZED series could have been created to accommodate such design.
    03-12-13 07:18 PM
    Looks like the Playbook USB and HDMI configuration is identical to the Z10. A media dock should be interchangeable between the two.
    BTW, the Playbook charger can charge the Z10 from 10% to 100% in about an hour. Never low on charge with a charger like that.
    No POGO pins on the Z10 though right? Does it work with the charging pod?
    03-12-13 07:21 PM
    The location is annoying. Just like on the Playbook.

If one has the flip case one has to keep case open to charge phone. Wish they would just use the bottom...or failing that the top?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 07:23 PM
    I have no problem on it being at the side (just in a better position), and this is not about charging but I sync/backup/data transfer and I may need to use it while it is connected, I have to unplug or use one hand which can be a pain. I am sure any dock for a ZED series could have been created to accommodate such design.
    I can definitely see what your saying but like the other poster I generally don't need to use it while it is charging. I have the z10 placed next to my bed so I find it quite convenient for bedside charging. Looking forward to getting my hands on the dock..

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 07:23 PM
    honestly i'm not a big fan of the port on the side thing, it does get in the way most of the time, and would be a lot more useful on the bottom. From my recollection all BBs have a charge port on the side of the device but its usually near the top,on the z10 its almost smack dab in the middle from what I can see, can definitely see how this would be super annoying.
    03-12-13 07:24 PM
    I like it on the side but agree, it would have been better a bit higher.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 07:24 PM
    I suppose those would be annoying too though if using phone in landscape mode...but at least the Blackberry branded case would work better.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 07:25 PM
    solution for the next bb.... POGO PINS! i guess you still need the usb connection so theres no way around it...sucks though
    03-12-13 07:27 PM
    I'll echo those that have said the like it on the side, but would have preferred it a bit higher up.

Not enough to deter this crazy z10 addiction I've developed though!

@miltdavies ... learning about this Twitter thing
    03-12-13 07:33 PM