The US release beats MTS Mobility!
Just wondering if anyone has any info on when MTS Mobility in Winnipeg, MB is to announce the availability of the Z10?
This has been really frustrating as we need 40 new phones on our BES system and are getting tired of waiting. I suppose the only plus is that many of the bugs our being fixed and more and more apps are becoming available. This is the only plus.
We are considering the switch to Rogers for our network.
- CrackBerry Genius
03-22-2013, 10:38 AM #2
- 3,479 Posts
I know its not related, but may help. I called Eastlink this morning to see if they were going to offer the Z10 with their new cellular service and was told they would, but the phones are back ordered and expected sometime late in March. Extrapolating a bit, I would guess if your carrier did not commit to the Z10 early, they may be having problems getting them now.
- By raino in forum News & RumorsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-03-2013, 05:29 PM
- By timothyyl in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2008, 01:49 PM
- By nyjoe84 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 26Last Post: 10-17-2008, 08:49 AM
- By aliciacls in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2008, 09:02 AM
- By jabby in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 13Last Post: 07-20-2008, 09:41 AM