I just thought you could all share your experience and first impressions after getting the zee10 from the store or sent from your carrier as the launch is just around the corner. And even some of you getting the phones as we speak from best buy stores and wallmart.

Give us all your thoughts and tell us how it all went when getting it first hand! where they helpfull at the store? did you see other people looking/asking/buying it??

please share!! im very excited to see you guys get yours as I patiently wait in line for mine

Sent from my Bold 9900
    03-21-13 04:43 PM
    I went to Walmart yesterday to upgrade my dad's line when the sales associate showed another associate the z10 they just got in. I asked if it was a demo and she said nope the real deal. I then asked if she could sell it now, she checked if it showed up in their inventory which it did and said yes!!! Now I had. Dilema since I pre ordered with best buy. Best buy also gave me a $25 off coupon. I'm very impatient when it comes to my new gadgets so I took the opportunity to get them 2 days early. I'm now stuck with a best buy gift card and 2 coupons lol. Love it so far!!! Can't wait for native instagram and pintrest though.

Posted via CB10 from my AT&T Z10
    03-21-13 05:28 PM
    If you're going to spell it out, it's 'Zed', not 'zee'. Or save yourself the trouble, and the provocation, and just type 'Z'. No one else needs to know...
    03-21-13 05:36 PM
    If you're going to spell it out, it's 'Zed', not 'zee'. Or save yourself the trouble, and the provocation, and just type 'Z'. No one else needs to know...
    Were talking about new US owners so using "Zee" is appropriate.
    03-21-13 05:39 PM
    Why are you being such a **** about it? I can pronounce the letter however I want. Please go.

Were talking about new US owners so using "Zee" is appropriate.
    +1

Ting a ling a ring a ming
    03-21-13 05:51 PM
    We are just going zee for the US soon to be new bb10 owners. Hold your horses there...

Sent from my Bold 9900
    03-21-13 05:58 PM
    Now I had. Dilema since I pre ordered with best buy. Best buy also gave me a $25 off coupon. I'm very impatient when it comes to my new gadgets so I took the opportunity to get them 2 days early. I'm now stuck with a best buy gift card and 2 coupons lol.
    Your dilemma can be resolved immediately by buying BlackBerry Z10 accessories from Best Buy using the Best Buy Gift Card. You could always sell your Best Buy USD25.00 Coupons to someone whom wants to buy a BlackBerry Z10 but has not pre-ordered. I solve problems for a living and never need to use a firearm.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    03-21-13 06:03 PM
    I went to Walmart yesterday to upgrade my dad's line when the sales associate showed another associate the z10 they just got in. I asked if it was a demo and she said nope the real deal. I then asked if she could sell it now, she checked if it showed up in their inventory which it did and said yes!!! Now I had. Dilema since I pre ordered with best buy. Best buy also gave me a $25 off coupon. I'm very impatient when it comes to my new gadgets so I took the opportunity to get them 2 days early. I'm now stuck with a best buy gift card and 2 coupons lol. Love it so far!!! Can't wait for native instagram and pintrest though.

did you order full price from best buy? I not sure If you can or it's only with a 2yr contract. What are you planning to do with that second phone? If I could only get a white one not from verizon I'd be willing to pay full price for it.

Congrats on your purchase! a new proud owner of a zee10!

Sent from my Bold 9900
    03-21-13 06:05 PM
    Got mine today .. Walked in to discuss pre-ordering for folks without an upgrade as it wouldn't let me buy it online without having an upgrade. The gal told me they aren't pre-ordering yet. She said she was looking at the screen and said, "We're not pre-ordering until the week of the 18th thru 22nd." I said, "Uh .. yes, this week." So after that debacle, and since I've been in and out of that AT&T store a few times over the last 3 years I was hoping they'd sell me one on the spot. Wa'laa! They did!

I'm sure it's commonplace for AT&T reps to not really care much, and these folks "wore that shoe" if you know what I mean. They originally said they weren't getting any at the store. Then they mentioned the demo unit they had, and then went back to find 6 in stock. They let me buy one and were very nice folks, but they had absolutely NO clue how to even create a contract for one. In fact, during the process, they managed to rid me of my grandfathered unlimited plan and leave me with no data at all! I brought it back in a few minutes after I left and explained that to the sales rep and she happily fixed me up with a 3 gig plan to be replaced with my old unlimited plan once the request went through (about 3-5 business days). The manager at the store mentioned how she really liked the phone, especially the time shift feature, but didn't pay attention to the rest of the training for the phone. :|

In summary, aside from a few hiccups, and some friendly and entertaining discussions, I dropped 5 bones for this fine piece of machinery. So far I'm stoked! It is so much better than I had even imagined, and I've been stalking this phone since it's official non-American release!
    Snap51 likes this.
    03-21-13 06:23 PM
    In fact, during the process, they managed to rid me of my grandfathered unlimited plan and leave me with no data at all! I brought it back in a few minutes after I left and explained that to the sales rep and she happily fixed me up with a 3 gig plan to be replaced with my old unlimited plan once the request went through (about 3-5 business days)
    I can imagine how hard it is to give up your unlimited plan but I guess this phone really deserves the sacrifice!

Sent from my Bold 9900
    03-21-13 06:36 PM
    Full price is not in my budget lol would have paid $175 at best buy but paid $198 at Walmart. I upgraded 2 lines, mine and one for my sister.

03-21-13 06:43 PM
    Your dilemma can be resolved immediately by buying BlackBerry Z10 accessories from Best Buy using the Best Buy Gift Card. You could always sell your Best Buy USD25.00 Coupons to someone whom wants to buy a BlackBerry Z10 but has not pre-ordered. I solve problems for a living and never need to use a firearm.
    Thanks lol I have all the accessories I need and could use the $ for something else.

03-21-13 06:45 PM
    I can imagine how hard it is to give up your unlimited plan but I guess this phone really deserves the sacrifice!

Sent from my Bold 9900
    Actually, it isn't! haha! I made the gal change it back to unlimited because it was the other sales rep's accidental screw up that rid me of my unlimited plan. Since they don't sell the "unlimited" plan any longer, it goes pretty far up the chain to get approved which is why it is going to take 3-5 business days to have it back on to my account. She gave me a 3gig plan just to cover my data until the unlimited gets put back on. Whew! Good customer service though their knowledge of the actual phone was terrible. I actually had to show them a few things so they could even understand what they were doing....
    03-21-13 07:46 PM
    I've had the z10 for almost 48 hours now and to be honest i thought my expectations might be too high but i was dead on. This phone is fantastic. I'm still getting used to it but it is the smoothest experience i have ever had on any device. I have best stress testing the **** out of this thing and no real lag is noticable. Love it.

My only complaint is the lack of decent push email. I'm dying here blackberry. I know it's really Googles fault but there has to be some kind of solution. I need proper push. Idk how realistic this request is but it is extremely important. Also for some reason when i try to text with Google voice through my email the recipient gets some kind of html dealio. Any body have any ideas? I haven't tried side loading yet but plan to tonight.

Edit: My push now works and i side loaded gvoice. It's mediocre but it works.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by toobs623; 03-24-13 at 10:15 PM.
    03-21-13 09:50 PM