I have a z10 and love it but recently a problem have came up that have lowered my enthusiasm somewhat.

The AT&T update breaks game audio. This is reproducible with Fruit Blitz 100% of the time and others. Audio goes out during play and afterwards no game will launch until a restart. I tried a wipe and reload but still had the same issue. Then used an autoloader to restore the shipping OS which fixed the problem but I can't restore my backup as it says incompatible software version.

I understand software has bugs but what is frustrating is the lack of acknowledgement from BB and the seemingly low QC from AT&T and BB on reviewing updates before release. The game audio bug should have certainly been caught before release and it seems there should be more noise about it. Before my z10 ran beautifully and I never had to restart but now either I can't play games or have to restart constantly.

Guess I'll try downloading the 10.1 leak and see if it solves my problem.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 04-20-13 at 04:56 PM.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-20-13 02:16 PM
    Did you expect any different?
    04-20-13 02:27 PM
    Report it to BlackBerry

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-20-13 02:31 PM
    I think CB has to take the overflow because BlackBerry corporation is so so so unresponsive.
    04-20-13 04:19 PM
    And did you allways use the AT&T OS versions ?
    Just a question and not a pointing with my finger
    04-20-13 04:24 PM
    I loaded the 10.1 leak and the problem seems to be fixed in this firmware with the restore working so I'm happy again.

This is fine for me but a solution like this isn't acceptable for most who don't visit a site like this. I hope BB implements some better control over their testing for future releases.
    04-20-13 05:32 PM
    Lack of acknowledgment by blackberry? You should to the blackberry.com forums sometime because they are very helpful and have been logging issues since release. I can understand your frustration, though I'm not experiencing this problem, spjust wanted to say posting there might get you some answers.
    04-20-13 06:11 PM