My girlfriend has a Z10 on Bell Canada, and she received a notification a week ago that the upgrade to 10.3 was available. I told her to wait until she's at my house as I have much faster Internet. (150 mb/s download). She went to do it this morning and the notification is gone from hub as well as when she checks for updates it says she has the latest software. She currently has 10.2.1.3062. Anyone heard of this before and any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 08:55 AM
    Same here. I'm with Bell Canada as well. You can use autoloader and instructions from Jaydee in another post

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 09:04 AM
    Same on Telus / Koodo - No update is available currently. It's actually a good thing. Wait for newer OS update release.
    03-01-15 12:20 PM
    It's fine. They pulled the update to wait for a more refined 10.3.1... expect it to come around this week.

Posted via CB10
    Ursus Rufus and Smitty13 like this.
    03-01-15 12:29 PM
    Same here. I also have a z30 that has been rendered useless after the update. Day after z30 update battery when dead, now screen stays black until its plugged in and even then it took a while to get it to turn on at all. Phone works but unless its plugged in to power, screen won't wake up.

I caution all z30 owners either to not update yet, or if you do, don't let ur battery go dead.
    03-01-15 01:06 PM
    Ok thanks, I'll let her know that a new update will likely get pushed in the next week or so.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 01:19 PM
    It's fine. They pulled the update to wait for a more refined 10.3.1... expect it to come around this week.
    Too late unfortunately. Despite ignoring the updates, my uncle managed to have it sneak in. Must have had the auto-install option checked
    03-02-15 12:55 AM
    Still I didn't get latest version upgrade notification... I'm in india... pls help me

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 01:07 AM
    Still I didn't get latest version upgrade notification... I'm in india... pls help me

Posted via CB10
    You previously posted you are running a model 100-4. That's a CDMA, Verizon phone. Suggest you check on the Verizon forum here to see if anyone has the update.
    03-02-15 09:53 AM
    If someone has a Verizon phone - no update. They are generally much later than other Carriers.
    03-02-15 10:38 AM
    So... update disappeared on Bell / Telus network only?
    Any "leaked" information about the reason they removed it?

Just curious. I don't have to clear update notification anymore. It's actually better for me now.
    03-02-15 02:36 PM

Just curious. I don't have to clear update notification anymore. It's actually better for me now.
    I'm guessing they pulled it because it's so problematic. I'm in the same boat - I like not having to keep deleting the notifications.
    03-02-15 02:50 PM
    Too late unfortunately. Despite ignoring the updates, my uncle managed to have it sneak in. Must have had the auto-install option checked
    I don't understand that. I always thought that option should of been auto notify... or at least auto update on wifi + plugged in.

Posted via CB10
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    03-02-15 02:56 PM
    If someone has a Verizon phone - no update. They are generally much later than other Carriers.
    So when Verizon is released new device version?! ...they wil release update or not

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 09:28 PM
    So when Verizon is released new device version?! ...they wil release update or not

Posted via CB10
    Can't really say. They are selling the new Classic but I'm not sure if any have been delivered. Verizon always takes it sweet time. Sometimes months after everyone else.

Try grabbing the "leak" if you don't want to wait. I did.
    03-02-15 09:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    How do you know it will be around this week?
    03-02-15 11:05 PM
    Well for once it is a good thing VZW is late in releasing the 10.3 update.
    03-04-15 09:40 AM

I'm on Fido.

So it's not just Bell & Telus.

Similar situation to the OP. Dismissed or "Snooze"d notification a few times in order to wait to have a good Wi-Fi connection.

But now it never returns & even when I check, there's nothing. Back to saying I have the latest software

: /

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    This sounds reasonable.

---Source?

Thanks, in advance.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:58 AM
    I'm on Fido.

So it's not just Bell & Telus.

Similar situation to the OP. Dismissed or "Snooze"d notification a few times in order to wait to have a good Wi-Fi connection.

But now it never returns & even when I check, there's nothing. Back to saying I have the latest software

: /

Posted via CB10
    Its pulled from Rogers as well.
    I had the updates all last week, however when returned from out of country travel this week , there is no update notification on device or through BB Link. I also tried Sachesi and the update is no longer found for my Z10 STL100-3 on Rogers.
    03-05-15 08:51 AM
    Its pulled from Rogers as well.
    I had the updates all last week, however when returned from out of country travel this week , there is no update notification on device or through BB Link. I also tried Sachesi and the update is no longer found for my Z10 STL100-3 on Rogers.
    Ah OK. Thanks for this. So..... This might sound like a silly question, but where does that leave us? Waiting another year or 2 for an update? Only to have it disappear again if we don't act fast? Very odd indeed.

I actually have put my Z30 back in the box for awhile & am using my old 4S, just to avoid the whole constant checking routine.

**Speaking of updates, & FWIW, I do not like any iOS since 6, and luckily my phone is so chock full of stuff (<100 MB storage remaining) there is no room for any update to get a foothold. Apple is good at pushing out updates. But unlike BB, i just wish they offered a product that I actually want to have.
    03-05-15 08:40 PM
    I get the sense that BlackBerry is losing control... this may be the final tail spin for hardware.

Yes, they may still be around by name in future... but not the real BlackBerry.

This 10.3.1 fiasco seems to be more than they're capable of handling.

BlackBerry 2015 = Grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 08:48 PM
    For those of us who got the update and do not have problems with it luckily (at least thus far - don't want to jinx my phone somehow), I wonder what will happen when they re-release the fixed 10.3.1 (or whatever number they give it)? It's kind of strange because I have never been in this kind of situation when an update borks so many phones but I'm not on the losing end...I now may have to update and then get borked myself! Oh nos!
    03-05-15 10:02 PM
    I wonder what will happen when they re-release the fixed 10.3.1...
    Nothing... the new fixed release will have a higher number and phones currently on 10.3.1.x will receive an update.
    03-05-15 10:11 PM