Hi, so on the BB web site, it says you can update the latest softwareupdates through BB Link(i have ATT&T and am tired of trolling their Facebook and Twitter pages begging for the 10.2 update. Only problem is, when i connected my Z10 to my computer, the only available update showing is for the 10.1(which i already have installed.) Is it possible AT&T blocks you from even getting updates from BB directly? I am not that tech savvy, but if this is the case,(while i'm still keeping my Z10), that option sucks.
    12-16-13 12:16 PM
    BB Link, the on-device OTA update and the web-based OS update will only show you the latest OS version available from your carrier. If the 10.1 is the latest from AT&T, that's all you'll see. You'd have to go to a leak, or another carrier's "official" to get a higher version. This frustration you're experiencing is why many people go the "leak" route. You might want to take a look at this, for more info. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/
    12-16-13 12:25 PM
    Hi, so on the BB web site, it says you can update the latest softwareupdates through BB Link(i have ATT&T and am tired of trolling their Facebook and Twitter pages begging for the 10.2 update. Only problem is, when i connected my Z10 to my computer, the only available update showing is for the 10.1(which i already have installed.) Is it possible AT&T blocks you from even getting updates from BB directly? I am not that tech savvy, but if this is the case,(while i'm still keeping my Z10), that option sucks.
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-get-os-102-update-right-now

I'm on att this is what I used. It's rogers official.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    12-16-13 12:30 PM
    Thanks so much guys for the help!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 01:15 PM
    I can send you a vodafone Germany simcard if you want...
    12-16-13 01:39 PM
    Wieviel? Ich brauch eine.

12-16-13 02:02 PM
    Wieviel? Ich brauch eine.

Last prepaid Card was 5€ +Porto
    12-16-13 02:11 PM
    Do these "alternative" sim cards work for updating OS's for Verizon which is cdma and not the standard or traditional gsm networks. (Verizon can work on gsm over in europe either with the verizon sim or a local sim). But I don't know if using one of these "foreign" sims would get the correct radio for US-Verizon????
    12-16-13 02:58 PM
    Do these "alternative" sim cards work for updating OS's for Verizon which is cdma and not the standard or traditional gsm networks. (Verizon can work on gsm over in europe either with the verizon sim or a local sim). But I don't know if using one of these "foreign" sims would get the correct radio for US-Verizon????
    Sorry but i have no clue... I can send you one and you can find it out ?
    jimoates014 likes this.
    12-20-13 01:22 AM
    Sorry but i have no clue... I can send you one and you can find it out ?
    That sounds like an offer I can't refuse! (can I blame you if I brick my phone? Just kidding)

Oh, I see you are NOT just in Canada but over the pond!
    12-20-13 12:01 PM
    That sounds like an offer I can't refuse! (can I blame you if I brick my phone? Just kidding)

Oh, I see you are NOT just in Canada but over the pond!
    Ok here is the Deal i spend the 5€ for the simcard (vodafone Germany) you Take care about the Porto ... After you are done with testing and updating you send the simcard to the next cb user who don't like to load a leak ?
    12-21-13 07:00 AM
    Ok here is the Deal i spend the 5€ for the simcard (vodafone Germany) you Take care about the Porto ... After you are done with testing and updating you send the simcard to the next cb user who don't like to load a leak ?
    Is PORTO = mail or postage?

I like the "pass it on" idea - very nice.

I should investigate if Vodafone Germany is a good alternative versus one from Canada. They probably are equivalent. While Canada is just about 150 miles (250km) away, I don't get up there as often as I should - Vancouver is a very nice City.
    12-21-13 10:13 AM
    Is PORTO = mail or postage?

I like the "pass it on" idea - very nice.

I should investigate if Vodafone Germany is a good alternative versus one from Canada. They probably are equivalent. While Canada is just about 150 miles (250km) away, I don't get up there as often as I should - Vancouver is a very nice City.
    Yep Porto is the postage 0.75 Cent... Once you know that u can use it to try it on your phone send me a pm...

Cheers
    FF22 likes this.
    12-21-13 01:38 PM
    Yep Porto is the postage 0.75 Cent... Once you know that u can use it to try it on your phone send me a pm...

Cheers
    How do I send you the 75 cents? I've got some Euros in a drawer somewhere.
    12-21-13 02:03 PM
    How do I send you the 75 cents? I've got some Euros in a drawer somewhere.
    So it's Christmas lets say you give the next Person who needs some help 1$ ? And once you done with the simcard you send it to the next Person in the Forum and take care that the Person will do the same ? I hear there are ppl running 10.1 so this is my way to help...
    12-21-13 02:09 PM
    Just buy one on eBay...
    12-21-13 07:00 PM