Unread email indicator still shows in Peek & Flow
I saw a thread regarding this which had the same issue as mine but couldn't find the post now. Anyway, I have 2 email accounts, my work and Hotmail one. While in the peek & flow, it shows there are 115 unread emails so far although they have been read already. I'm pretty sure I have almost read every email. In the menu of the Hub, it says there are 4 unread emails but in the Peek & Flow is giving me the wrong email count. How do I fix this?
- 02-10-2013, 07:55 AM #4
I had this on day 1 of having the device.
I ended up deleting all of my accounts and bringing them back on one by one.
Hasn't occurred since.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB108700 -> 8800 -> 9700 -> 9800 -> 9900 -> Z10
- By Maygoddess in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2008, 01:00 PM
- By DreamSTi in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2008, 07:02 PM
- By TheBlackerTheBerry in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2008, 07:20 PM
- By mys197 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2008, 01:53 PM
- By Grafixx01 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2008, 09:11 PM