Unlocking a Virgin Z10?
I got my new Z10 yesterday, I took the plunge and opened a new virgin account to get it. I LOVE the phone - I think that it does everything better than any phone I've played with, the keyboard *especially*, so don't take this as a rant thread :-)
My problem is that I purchased my unlock code from crackberryunlocking.com and I haven't received any kind of response. I know that it worked because my order is trackable, but I have no emails, no codes, and no responses from a 'contact us' request after more than 24h.
My order is listed as 'flagged' and I haven't been able to figure out what that even means.
Anyone using an unlocked virgin phone?
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
Figured it out!
Awesome. I have an update! I got into my PayPal account, and found that my credit card back-up was an old number, and no longer existed. I deleted the information, and set about to authorize a new card... until I realized it would be easier to check out using Amazon :-)
Did that, wham-bam, processing. I'll update this when I get the unlock code, complete, and get it set up on Mobilicity.
- By baronea in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 40Last Post: 03-24-2013, 02:35 PM
- By Pat Ron in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 41Last Post: 02-10-2013, 09:42 PM
- By giper54 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2013, 12:32 PM
- By Stalmo in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2013, 01:26 PM
- By baller16 in forum Virgin Mobile CanadaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2011, 03:59 PM