Hey fellow Crackberrian's I have a question hoping someone can help, I recently found a blackberry z10 for tmobile apparently it was reported lost/stolen, my question is if I purchase a unlock code (from crackberryunlock.com) will the phone work with any SIM card?? Any suggestion please post

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 10:50 AM
    Ummm....good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    russworman likes this.
    05-16-13 10:51 AM
    If you found it and it is blocked why not do the right thing and try to get it back to its rightful owner

Posted via CB10
    DawgMan, russworman and ioansuhov like this.
    05-16-13 10:53 AM
    T-Mobile phones can't get blocked. If you just security wipe the phone is yours brand new.... If tmobile isn't your carrier sell the phone and buy one that is.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 10:56 AM
    All the US carrier share there data base to block stolen phone IMEI. So good luck with that maybe you might get lucky

Posted via CB10
    russworman likes this.
    05-16-13 11:06 AM
    Actually with the device pin it is possible to block the phone as you can see in this thread located here... http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=807176 and I would recommend doing the right thing...give it back to the owner by just dropping the phone off at the nearest T-Mobile store with a associate explaining that you found it. They will make sure it gets back to the owner.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 11:10 AM
    This is just my opinion but If you not return phone you are a thief and this forum would be just as much to blame for helping you.
    05-16-13 11:28 AM
    That's my phone... deliver it to the address provided with haste

Kah
    05-16-13 11:39 AM
    If you know it was lost/stolen why would you not give it back to the rightful owner instead of coming here asking for help to keep something that doesn't belong to you. Smh just plain ignorant.
    russworman likes this.
    05-16-13 12:05 PM
    I did call tmobile and they told me the phone was reported lost or stolen and the phone had no information on it whatsoever it was wiped and that's why I'm just trying to see if by unlocking it will it work?? Simple question I didn't steal it

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 12:30 PM
    I'd still return it to T-Mobile

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 02:34 PM
    You really need to return it to the person.... someone stole it from. He/she may not have insurance, etc., and would probably be happy to get the phone back. Wouldn't you?
    05-16-13 02:53 PM
    Cool thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 02:54 PM
    No, its my phone. Give it back.
    05-16-13 02:55 PM
    I reckon you guys have not heard of IMEI blocking eh? I get plenty of people coming into the store wanting to activate a lost/stolen device. Almost always bought second hand or from some shady local cell phone shop. Conversation usually goes... "A Note II and you got it for $150??? (I scan the IMEI into our database) Yeah, it's IMEI blocked and you can't use it on any US or Canadian carrier. We share databases."
    cyco1978 likes this.
    05-16-13 03:00 PM
    Yeah, heard of it, not sure all "lost" phones get on the db, that's all.
    05-16-13 03:02 PM
    Hey fellow Crackberrian's I have a question hoping someone can help, I recently found a blackberry z10 for tmobile apparently it was reported lost/stolen, my question is if I purchase a unlock code (from crackberryunlock.com) will the phone work with any SIM card?? Any suggestion please post

Posted via CB10
    Off course if you use these code to unlock your BlackBerry Z1o you can use any GSM SIM card....I would like to share my mobile unlocking experience. My BlackBerry Z10 was locked to T-Mobile carrier. Then i searched google and found some legit site reviews.Finally i got a safe and secure site TheUnlockSpot.com here just submit my Network provider,Country,IMEI.Then they provided an unlock code with free unlocking instructions then i use this code to easily unlock my mobile without any trouble.And i also swapped any GSM Sim card.
    05-03-14 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD