- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Unlocked FIDO Blackberry Z10 on AT&T
Unfortunately there is no timeline when the USA will get the Z10. I have the opportunity to purchase an unlocked FIDO Z10 and wanted to know if it will operate on AT&T's LTE network. thanks in advance.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-03-2013, 11:56 AM #2
- 108 Posts
- 02-03-2013, 01:23 PM #4
From my understanding all Canadian models will work with AT&T including with 4g LTE once unlocked. Look at the specs on each carriers website and see if the phone supports the bands AT&T uses....isn't to hard to figure out once you check in the right places. What could be an issue is those phones being imported from the UK their specs are not really clear right now.
- By obah10 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:38 PM
- By yourass13biteme in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2009, 01:59 AM
- By yourass13biteme in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2009, 01:59 AM
- By asianmafia1121 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2009, 05:19 PM
- By The_Ark in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2008, 07:52 AM