Unlock STL100-3 to T-mobile
I'm on Koodo with a locked STL100-3. I have a 9900 on Tmo...which I don't want to use anymore, but would like to unlock my Koodo Mobile phone to work on Tmo. Will it work? I don't care about 4G LTE...3G is all I need.
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-28-13, 10:00 PM #3
- 347 Posts
It sure will! I have Z10STL100-3/10.0.10.672 on Bell. I unlocked mine and took it down to the States and ran it on T-Mobile. Now I don't think they had LTE but imo I could barely tell the difference
And oh ya, T-Mobile pay per day plans are pretty sweet for short stay overs
I have a monthly unlimited Tmo with BES and BB data, which I'm going to downgrade to a regular smartphone plan for much less money...
Clipskid - Where did you get your unlocked and what was the cost if I may ask?
Thanks for the heads up all!
- By Marco8626 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-10, 06:08 PM
- By Artrapp23 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-09, 05:39 AM
- By bono_212 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-09, 01:35 PM
- By jimrawr in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 17Last Post: 02-16-09, 03:54 AM
- By jimrawr in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 02-16-09, 03:54 AM