Hi,

Need your suggestions what should i do next, im having difficulty unstalling my apps(from bb world). I was able uninstall some of my apps by pressing the icon 'til the option to delete( trash can) appears,buy some of them gone from apps widgets but still appears in the list of apps available in "my world". My option would be deleting/unsintalling them within the "my world" but it's always promting( for example) "failed to uninstall mock it".

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 07:21 PM
    Title should be uninstalling(typo).

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 07:23 PM
    Hi,

Need your suggestions what should i do next, im having difficulty unstalling my apps(from bb world). I was able uninstall some of my apps by pressing the icon 'til the option to delete( trash can) appears,buy some of them gone from apps widgets but still appears in the list of apps available in "my world". My option would be deleting/unsintalling them within the "my world" but it's always promting( for example) "failed to uninstall mock it".

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    Have you refreshed BlackBerry World (swipe down for Settings -> General -> Refresh BlackBerry World)?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 07:36 PM
    Have you refreshed BlackBerry World (swipe down for Settings -> General -> Refresh BlackBerry World)?

Posted via CB10
    Hi, ill give it a try.. i didn't know that it has this refresh option.thanks thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 08:01 PM
    Hi, im gonna call it a trick.lol. It really helps, i was able to delete my unwanted apps. Thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    10-24-14 08:06 PM
    You can also delete them from the device monitor. I had that problem before in BB World. Had to delete from device monitor. Works.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    10-25-14 01:11 PM
    You can also delete them from the device monitor. I had that problem before in BB World. Had to delete from device monitor. Works.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    Thank you for sharing!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:10 AM