Recently the text messaging on my Z10 has become a huge pain. The keyboard would pop up but the white input bar would stay at the bottom on the screen. Basically after that I can't send any text messages as I can't type anything in to the text box until I restart the phone. This has been happening 3-5 times a day now. Its seriously a huge pain as every time I restart the phone, it takes ages and then another minute or so for the hub to load up before I can send a message. I've enjoyed the Z10 and BlackBerry so far but it's issues like this that really keeps blackberry off of people's recommendation lists.
    Unable to input text in text message threads-img_00000285_edit1.png

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 07:09 PM
    Mine will do this sometimes, but if you minimize the kb, the white input bar will show and you can continue typing...have you tried that?
    11-06-13 10:13 AM
    I'm having this bug too since I upgraded the official 10.2. Anyone came up with a fix yet?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 05:40 PM
    This happens on my leak too. It usually resets when someone else sends me a text but that's just ridiculous. I found however that if I act like I'm adding an attachments it forces itself right again. Sometimes it takes a second but it usually works so I don't have to reboot.
    11-08-13 05:44 PM
    I pound out the text, set the phone down for a few seconds and then it usually catches up and send. It's not every time, but is slightly annoying, just started recently and I have been on this leak for a while, just started happening to the wife and she has been on her leak even longer.
    11-08-13 05:59 PM